Need Somthing to do

This is a discussion on Need Somthing to do within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking to exp a girakon ORC side char so i can play with my friends i got on this server ...
Page: 1

Banned

Looking to exp a girakon ORC side char so i can play with my friends i got on this server . You can call me a sharer cause i do alot more of crap.. if its in insainty..i use to play a warrior in there clan and he knows i go to every isloon / felknor there was that the clan went to when i was on so yea :P . im pretty deicde on pk on preist/warrior/rogue *rogues favv* :P . i got vouchers and if you go to my page ull see somone said somthing bad and right now talkin to a gm about ips when that shit went wrong so if you want to wait for a response idc really im jsut bored

Time Zone / (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
    Age( if it maters ) / 16
    What am I good at playing / Rogue . Warrior . and kinda preist not that great tho
    i get on alot . i dropped out of school so i have time to exp but im not going to sit there and exp all day i got a life

you can pm me..post here or add my msn [email protected] ...ok BB lol :P

knightmaster2118

bump for AQ give him something to play....... i mean come on people he dropped out

Banned

shut up i dropped out cause i wanted to!! plus im go get my ged soon so i wont be retarded..i hope lol

kdoyle

...shoulda gone with me and T1mmy......tisk tisk