Willing to share on Carnac-East.

This is a discussion on Willing to share on Carnac-East. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey. I don't have anything to do the last few days. so i decided to make a topic.. I am ...
Page: 1

OneHitOneKill

Hey. I don't have anything to do the last few days. so i decided to make a topic..
    I am willing to help someon xping/pking at carnac- east.
    i can xp for 60+ maybe 5~10% a day. maybe 15% a day. maybe some day 0% ( school etc )
    Most likely i play rogue/warrior. but am good with priest... a bit with mage.
    if ur interested reply.
    ! XD

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

wats your gmt?
    me and owner of the acc i share are looking for 1 gmt+8 or -8 we lvl 67 in a clan with full time xp partys you need to do 1st bdw preference and do 10% in dk its about 3 hours

OneHitOneKill

GMT+1 Holland.

kratos

pmed

wats your gmt?
    me and owner of the acc i share are looking for 1 gmt+8 or -8 we lvl 67 in a clan with full time xp partys you need to do 1st bdw preference and do 10% in dk its about 3 hours[/b]
    Give me ur msn,im playing Donny right now but its too hard for me with priest,i was playing rogue 4years so i want playing it again..
    Ill pm you later in game

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Give me ur msn,im playing Donny right now but its too hard for me with priest,i was playing rogue 4years so i want playing it again..
    Ill pm you later in game[/b]
    add me in msn [email protected] real 412 lost his pw so we can discuss in msn or ign :P

add me in msn [email protected] real 412 lost his pw so we can discuss in msn or ign :P[/b]
    added

OneHitOneKill

Hey guys. dont make any replys on my topic for ur own. this topic is all about me. not about you guys. ty
    and my GMT = +1 =.=