ares...

This is a discussion on ares... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone can lvl me on ares? im only lvl 15 knight... or is it Blade? lol please add me on ...
Page: 1

daspaz411

anyone can lvl me on ares?
    im only lvl 15 knight... or is it Blade? lol

please add me on msn.. [email protected]

ibanez1

lol :huh:

daspaz411

xD
    what? lol
    hehe
    i know i sound gay asking.. but hey.. i need to lvl..
    if i can ever get on KO
    i just start KO, and they day after its having all these problems..
    bleh

wideload620

id recormend ethier chosing another server or playing another game completely.

1. Ares is the most heavly populated server with the highest amount of lvl 80's unquie's and turks.
    2. Another game because by the looks of it k2 will ethier piss off all the english players so they quit or sell the game 2 some1 that can handle it.

Vanessita

1. Ares is the most heavly populated server with the highest amount of lvl 80's unquie's and turks.[/b]
    I think there are more lvl 80īs and with better gear in Beramus than in Ares :mellow:

wideload620

I think there are more lvl 80īs and with better gear in Beramus than in Ares :mellow:[/b]
    nope we are fairly even with the amount of turks but we are beating them in 80's

flamthrow

Bera is worse thrust me I played on steelo a bit . Now what side are you on orc or human coz i might get bored and help you out :P