New ardream clan, diez, elmorad

This is a discussion on New ardream clan, diez, elmorad within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i decided im making a DCZ clan also in the process of making forums servers arent up so i ...
Page: 1

louch

Default New ardream clan, diez, elmorad

so i decided im making a DCZ clan
    also in the process of making forums

servers arent up so i cant make it yet, and i havent thought of a name yet, so give me some suggestions, and PM me or MSN me if you wanna join
    [email protected] is my msn

some rules
    #1. lvl 54-59 only, and minimum of 3k np's
    #2. cheats/hacks/dupers/scammers wont be tolerated, and will be reported
    #3. no begging for shit, ask kindly, and dont go crying to mommy and quitting the clan if nobody can spare anything or is to busy to help you with something, i wont tolerate little bitchy girls
    #4. know how to have FUN, i been in clans where people rarely talk, and are WAY to serious, i dont like that, takes the fun from the game
    #5. be active, if i rarely ever see you on, ill kick you eventually

ok thats it, im gonna go work on some forums while the servers are down

louch

http://sweetforum.iforumer.com/index.php?s...orum=sweetforum
    ya long name, still figuring stuff out bout making a free forum, anyone has experience in it, ill make you a mod/admin and you can help

LoveHurts

bump for a sexy baba also thats not my charcter anymore so i dont know if the person will get made if you use sweet as a sig lol

louch

well im in a clan with a friend right now, so once a few people want to join the clan i wanna make, ill make it right away, just go to my forums, register, post in the join section