Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Clan In The New Server [GodSecurity] Orcs

This is a discussion on New Clan In The New Server [GodSecurity] Orcs within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cammy stfu im trying to help him out if he expects any boss's/more members in his clan he should go ...
Page: 2

N1GG4

cammy stfu im trying to help him out if he expects any boss's/more members in his clan he should go human. Orcs always dominate the new server but the downfall to the orc side is that they never have extra people on it. Humans have millions of clanless people + it'll be easier gettin drops since on orc side boss's will pretty much be farmed by the biggest clans there.
    I'm gettin so fucking annoyed of all this flaming you guys keep it up and I promiss you you'll regret the day you decided to post.

Bump for aga

CorpFighter

Lol Hey PicPic :P i am moving to the new server too, Come to Human side dont be an orc man

cammy stfu im trying to help him out if he expects any boss's/more members in his clan he should go human. Orcs always dominate the new server but the downfall to the orc side is that they never have extra people on it. Humans have millions of clanless people + it'll be easier gettin drops since on orc side boss's will pretty much be farmed by the biggest clans there.
    I'm gettin so fucking annoyed of all this flaming you guys keep it up and I promiss you you'll regret the day you decided to post.[/b]
    still its just flames, if ur intelligent, u ignore ><
    anyways back to their topic, gl with recruiting up!

braze

lol fuk off tryin to make them go human, every new topic thats posted about a new clan on the new server is human except for this 1, and plus if they wanting to b 1 of the best clans on their side it wld b better to go orc cos then they only have to compete with insanity/youdied, seing as the other orc clans r shit lol

Sorrent0

Stay orcs do w.e u prefer but ill tell u the truth they want u to come human because they dont want any competence... they just play to be the "Ownerz" LOL just play for fun not for power and gl in new serv. GodSecurity!

didinino

bump for GG
    good guy who knows how to play.

spyrex

up for them ^^

bump for picpic best priest ever <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12