New clan on PATHOS

This is a discussion on New clan on PATHOS within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; clan FukinRightDoggy- English please ORC 60+ other servers pease need warriors who non stop xp to 60+ need rogues who ...
Page: 1

FukinRightDoggy

Default New clan on PATHOS

clan FukinRightDoggy-
    English please
    ORC
    60+ other servers pease
    need warriors who non stop xp to 60+
    need rogues who non stop xp to 60+
    need preists who do xp TONS
    I will be a assassin or buffer / healer :o
    hope to do dms within first week of server

Would like a skilled team of mages-
    2 ice 4 flame
    know what they are doing

Clan Is all about fun and beinh the best we can be

***ALL MASTER ITEMS WILL BE GIVEN TO LOYAL CLAN MEMBERS WHEN THEY ARE IN NEED***

we are from edana server
    JaggedEdge - 62 kasar hood
    Monkling - 61 berserk hero
    DocteurPancake - 55 priest
    ElementsOfLife / Naruto - donno / dont care

WuTang

join my clan were xping to 60 as fast as we can too but need a few more people
    http://z6.invisionfree.com/PokemonMasterz heres our forum check it out and tell me what u think

FukinRightDoggy

no ty, we have want make this clan on edana but clan bug, so we start fresh on pathos

chi

It would be nice to kill humans with you :wub:, Clueless will help u anytime u want, cya there babas <3

atte.

toritOOO

FukinRightDoggy

ClueLess want be xp with us? :)

FukinRightDoggy

bump ^_^

Mazzeroni

hey i interested in join im a highly skilled warrior on manes and i was level 66 but now i want to start a new adventure with a new clan please tell me if im in or not i really want to join this clan if its a good exp party clan

Mazzeroni

Am i in or not i really feel that this clan is going to be awesome if we all do a great job in sticking together so please tell me if im in i have 6 level 60+ on each server...i always love going to 60 thats when its the funnest so thats why i want to get in this clan i feel good that im going to get there fast with u guys so am i in or not ??? how many is there already?

jdog602

i would like to join ur clan. OH and i very active like i play KO 24-7 because of the summer ^^ so i would like to join plz.

FukinRightDoggy

uhm, this clan not happening anymore babas