New Clan Recruiting havent decided server!

This is a discussion on New Clan Recruiting havent decided server! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright so i been pretty bored and i havent decided which server i want to go to looks like the ...
Page: 1

kdoyle

alright so i been pretty bored and i havent decided which server i want to go to looks like the new server is a bit aways so im lookin for a couple ppl to help me decide/ come to a decision on which server to go to there we will create a clan (clan name chosen between the most helpful) we will go dlw for a bit to gain items/money/and shits then we will go 60+ if majority rules im workin on a clan website its not done but you can go ahead and check it out it will be in my sig but anyways back to the topic the reason i have decided to post in this in clan section is to recruit new players and old idc if ur the biggest noob who doesnt even know how to loot in this clan all we ask is that your trustable thank you for reading this my msn to reach me is [email protected] just add me and pop in and say hi we will use a ventrilo given to me for my clan by a very good friend of mine pm me on msn if theres any questions you may may have. Oh i almost forgot after we have like 5-10 people we will choose and on the day we have chosen the server we will start and we will still be recruiting until our 1st clan is full. thank you for your time and reading this hope to see you on msn soon!

kratos

guys, dont forget.. its [email protected] <----(that&#39;s an underscore [_] after famous

and bump for GG

whom i&#39;m first clannie... i think O_o

anyways.. W00T