Searching ENG clan on Orion

This is a discussion on Searching ENG clan on Orion within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3 english speaking guys r searching for clan on orion, prefer orc. we go adream or 80+ depending on what ...
Page: 1

Default Searching ENG clan on Orion

3 english speaking guys r searching for clan on orion, prefer orc. we go adream or 80+ depending on what clans we may find. pm and ill send u IGN or Skype.

Well, i will talk to Flint, We wanna make a ardream english clan can't told u the name but i will keep u posted!

sure m8 keep in touch

Quote Originally Posted by doped0c View Post
    3 english speaking guys r searching for clan on orion, prefer orc. we go adream or 80+ depending on what clans we may find. pm and ill send u IGN or Skype.
    Talk to Ravens:: Bloomsy, Xavia, Chopie
    They are all exping all day to reach 80. I'd say you join them, they have a lot of friendly english speaking people. For now we don't have enough english speaking people to make a somewhat active dcz clan. Even though dcz is frikking amazing.. 99% turks in there :P hard to find players.

seems like we can make it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone View Post
    Talk to Ravens:: Bloomsy, Xavia, Chopie
    They are all exping all day to reach 80. I'd say you join them, they have a lot of friendly english speaking people. For now we don't have enough english speaking people to make a somewhat active dcz clan. Even though dcz is frikking amazing.. 99% turks in there :P hard to find players.
    Well....

didnt work out that well, lets see how amazing ard is noop :P

Im from Ravens flint but disbanded.

Quote Originally Posted by doped0c View Post
    Im from Ravens flint but disbanded.
    Oh shit...didn't know that >.<

Flint just go online, let's talk about name clan and let's make it, to day =)!

Paradise on orc side is English, most of us are lvl 78-79-80, active and already raping quite hard in cz.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Paradise on orc side is English, most of us are lvl 78-79-80, active and already raping quite hard in cz.
    what happened to ravens?

Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone View Post
    what happened to ravens?
    Due to the fact some of the people in the clan weren't agreeing with who was being leader, the decisions of the leader and more dramatic stuff they splitted up. I went to the Paradise clan because they were the people i played with more often.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Due to the fact some of the people in the clan weren't agreeing with who was being leader, the decisions of the leader and more dramatic stuff they splitted up. I went to the Paradise clan because they were the people i played with more often.
    I wont bad name anyone, the reason was, 2 / 3 players who were rushing 80 a long side us, didn't want a big clan with loads of people level 59 - 69, which was the reason i made the clan to keep all the english people together to have fun, the problem was because said people had rushed to 80 the people who did the same left with them, also because they were playing serious which is fair enough. But the clan will be remade in a day or two with a new name