Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

<NEW> Insanity / Innuendo <NEW>

This is a discussion on <NEW> Insanity / Innuendo <NEW> within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; johnny likes men...
Page: 4

johnny likes men

iiason

johnny likes men [/b]
    u just found out now?

Banned

um guys update:

1. i&#39;m no longer in insanity O_o
    2. Now its: Insanity / Innuendo / Infinity = yes 3 clan again.
    3. so.. yea. pm MrKloud in ko4life or you can pm: MillionDollarBabe / Tendai / Kloud in game

Banned

um guys update:

1. i&#39;m no longer in insanity O_o
    2. Now its: Insanity / Innuendo / Infinity = yes 3 clan again.
    3. so.. yea. pm MrKloud in ko4life or you can pm: MillionDollarBabe / Tendai / Kloud in game [/b]
    His forum name isnt Mrkloud, its Imhotep stupid noob ._.
    RIP Insanity forum G_G

Banned

wutever. like i give a shit xD
    oh yea. they have new clan fourm... but honestly... i don&#39;t even see the point of bumping this topic xD
    insanity = full on random turkish noob players now xD

Banned

oh yea. they have new clan fourm... but honestly... i don&#39;t even see the point of bumping this topic xD
    insanity = full on random turkish noob players now xD[/b]
    LOL

insanity = full on random turkish noob players now xD[/b]
    hmm it was always full of random turks...and when they left clan was near death..

Banned

hmm it was always full of random turks...and when they left clan was near death..[/b]

well some r gg turks who acutally log vent n wut not... but now its like full on turkish player .. some who can&#39;t even understand english... nor do they have any skills xD

but anyways... insanity is still around... yea <3

bump

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Havoc2

hmm it was always full of random turks...and when they left clan was near death..[/b]
    OHHH THATS A PRETTY GOOD DISS hahahaha your a fucking twit

We held the Castle for 10 strait fucking months haha we lost it once when DaddyCooL was banned but took it back the VERY NEXT csw. We lost it again after we lost about 8 very very good clan members and they created their own clans, after swearing that they would not attack castle they did anyways and we lost it, took it back THE VERY NEXT csw.

EVERY time we logged in CZ the humans either
    1. swapped servers
    2. logged out
    3. quit ko all together
    4. cried until i put it up their butt

stfu and gtfo you ignorant sack of shit lol you honestly want to diss lnsanity? I&#39;m sorry K2 or G1 w/e the fuck it is now cant keep a decent game running. lnsanity used to consist of about 1/4 turks until the english players got tired of watching kids like you run from us in CZ day after day. When they left we replaced them, and guess fucking what you genius, every player that played with us, got better, and you know what that means? they were the best players this game has to offer, new or old members of lnsanity we were brothers on vent and in the game, which made us a mother fucking train in CZ. Btw some of us were sisters, I&#39;m pretty sure Kreeden was a chick.

It&#39;s sad I have not played this game in 4 months and could log in on Havoc and wreck 98% of the players on Girakon still. Also lets not forget we were the first clan to kill Isiloon, and Felankor (the real ones, legitly) and the first clan to attempt Ultima which we didn&#39;t kill it but fraps proove we had it lower than 1% when it aoed -.-

I don&#39;t like what lnsanity has become but you know what, it just means the legacy we started has yet to finish.

BTW kanka&#39;s June 23rd shipout date, hail Paris Island

/Redneck out

dont mind drew

he&#39;s easily rattled

Banned

OHHH THATS A PRETTY GOOD DISS hahahaha your a fucking twit

We held the Castle for 10 strait fucking months haha we lost it once when DaddyCooL was banned but took it back the VERY NEXT csw. We lost it again after we lost about 8 very very good clan members and they created their own clans, after swearing that they would not attack castle they did anyways and we lost it, took it back THE VERY NEXT csw.

EVERY time we logged in CZ the humans either
    1. swapped servers
    2. logged out
    3. quit ko all together
    4. cried until i put it up their butt

stfu and gtfo you ignorant sack of shit lol you honestly want to diss lnsanity? I&#39;m sorry K2 or G1 w/e the fuck it is now cant keep a decent game running. lnsanity used to consist of about 1/4 turks until the english players got tired of watching kids like you run from us in CZ day after day. When they left we replaced them, and guess fucking what you genius, every player that played with us, got better, and you know what that means? they were the best players this game has to offer, new or old members of lnsanity we were brothers on vent and in the game, which made us a mother fucking train in CZ. Btw some of us were sisters, I&#39;m pretty sure Kreeden was a chick.

It&#39;s sad I have not played this game in 4 months and could log in on Havoc and wreck 98% of the players on Girakon still. Also lets not forget we were the first clan to kill Isiloon, and Felankor (the real ones, legitly) and the first clan to attempt Ultima which we didn&#39;t kill it but fraps proove we had it lower than 1% when it aoed -.-

I don&#39;t like what lnsanity has become but you know what, it just means the legacy we started has yet to finish.

BTW kanka&#39;s June 23rd shipout date, hail Paris Island

/Redneck out[/b]

xD its true. insanity > all but right now... pff so many random turk noobs r in insanity&#39;s new sub clans... innuendo / infinity.. honestly.. they should just remake the clan nd call it something else xD its sad to see insanity&#39;s name get dragged into being called "noobs"

w/e bump again.. xD

Havoc2

Insanity will never be what it once was, this game is lost even if K2 fixed every thing wrong with it no one would come back to it. The original players of lnsanity are playing wow. I&#39;m playing Rohan on a friends account but I&#39;m leaving the 23rd of this month. It&#39;s sad to say a company can truly crash a group of friends like that. I miss playing with Jay, Hostibus, Lyu, Kreeden, Via, Vhf (my kanka), Milliondollarbaby, stealthz (what was his original name? w/e ill call him by irl name before he sold account, aj and new owner), fuck I cant remember all these names, the other rouge that joined from Fierce like a nub. I guess its DingDong NC&#39;d :P your names dumb anyways . I miss trip, magix, deli, scrumpt, not that faggot rouge though that left our clan after we saved him from the killah nubs lol but the killahs were still fun guys. DangerDuck especially, aka: RickRolled. Then I can go back to the Edana gg times and name Opaki, derog, and the other gay. Phonographic memory and photographic memory, the only thing I cant remember are names . Anyways, the bog and batina gays and the other gay that played the rouge :P.

I could probably name 30 more people, including the fag mages that always aoed Kloud and his crew. Also Stylo and Cahn and all the others. Bark and I guess Meow lol, even though without him the luls didnt persue as well as they once did. But it also gave the clan a little more clear vision without the cloud of bullshit haha.

Oh well I guess the better it is the shorter time span it has of lasting. Basically all the shitty clans are living past lnsanity.

btw this is for those gays that always wanted me to post a picture of myself Bog / Derog pass this on to the other wow gays oke? especially Jay haha, and ask via if i&#39;m the redneck he pictured :P I&#39;ll put a picture of my truck in there soon. DingDong make sure someone from the original crew thats on wow now gets this and I think one of the Kloud&#39;s wanted to see as well.

http://www.myspace.com/pimp614

HI FRAWST! I forgot you on purpose to make you wonder if I forgot or not until the very end
    And I guess I can add sexy in here as well, even though he sucks as mage but pwns at sucking, aint that right sweetie?

MrsOwnage <3 you but you gotta fix your sig "come on somebody why don&#39; cha run, ol&#39; reds itchin to have a little fun"
    But in lnsanitys prime we never had a problem making kids run

Banned

Insanity will never be what it once was, this game is lost even if K2 fixed every thing wrong with it no one would come back to it. The original players of lnsanity are playing wow. I&#39;m playing Rohan on a friends account but I&#39;m leaving the 23rd of this month. It&#39;s sad to say a company can truly crash a group of friends like that. I miss playing with Jay, Hostibus, Lyu, Kreeden, Via, Vhf (my kanka), Milliondollarbaby, stealthz (what was his original name? w/e ill call him by irl name before he sold account, aj and new owner), fuck I cant remember all these names, the other rouge that joined from Fierce like a nub. I guess its DingDong NC&#39;d :P your names dumb anyways . I miss trip, magix, deli, scrumpt, not that faggot rouge though that left our clan after we saved him from the killah nubs lol but the killahs were still fun guys. DangerDuck especially, aka: RickRolled. Then I can go back to the Edana gg times and name Opaki, derog, and the other gay. Phonographic memory and photographic memory, the only thing I cant remember are names . Anyways, the bog and batina gays and the other gay that played the rouge :P.

I could probably name 30 more people, including the fag mages that always aoed Kloud and his crew. Also Stylo and Cahn and all the others. Bark and I guess Meow lol, even though without him the luls didnt persue as well as they once did. But it also gave the clan a little more clear vision without the cloud of bullshit haha.

Oh well I guess the better it is the shorter time span it has of lasting. Basically all the shitty clans are living past lnsanity.

btw this is for those gays that always wanted me to post a picture of myself Bog / Derog pass this on to the other wow gays oke? especially Jay haha, and ask via if i&#39;m the redneck he pictured :P I&#39;ll put a picture of my truck in there soon. DingDong make sure someone from the original crew thats on wow now gets this and I think one of the Kloud&#39;s wanted to see as well.

http://www.myspace.com/pimp614

HI FRAWST! I forgot you on purpose to make you wonder if I forgot or not until the very end
    And I guess I can add sexy in here as well, even though he sucks as mage but pwns at sucking, aint that right sweetie?

MrsOwnage <3 you but you gotta fix your sig "come on somebody why don&#39; cha run, ol&#39; reds itchin to have a little fun"
    But in lnsanitys prime we never had a problem making kids run [/b]
    yeah, <3 you too, my fav redneck.
    i expected a diff face tho, that one just doesnt match those words " you have more hp/ac/ap than me, you fucking retard"! omg xD
    gl in army, and dont get shot, sweetie!

Imhotep

you look different than I imagined

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast