looking to help xp/pk a char

This is a discussion on looking to help xp/pk a char within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea pretty much. i might xp like once or twice a week maybe more. i spend most of my time ...
Page: 1

yea pretty much. i might xp like once or twice a week maybe more. i spend most of my time playing wow.

a few rules
    1) everything must be sealed and 2) not much money on the acc. only enough for pots and rprs and stuff like that.

ive got a few ppl who can vouch for me. i played DrSmash for a short time but while i played it i would say things went well.

if your interested msn me [email protected]

already scammed one of his friends long ago...
    i dont know if he has changed or not but wouldnt trust him.

thats my opinion...

yea a mod can just delete this topic cuz i just got a wii so between playing my wii and wow i dont care about ko at all...and yea ive changed that was a long time ago...i was playing pokas char and well you can ask him if im trustable or not

and simon if i wanted to scam somebody would i want all the items to be sealed?

arzolezzi08

Lightbulb

look man, dont take stuff like this personal,
    its just that trusting some1 that way by a post is something that just dont happen,
    not saying ur a scammer or nething, but , wut if i gave u my acc with stuff sealed, that wouldnt prevent u from killing me every sec just for fun
    you know?
    not saying you do that, or that u will
    just saying:
    its better to keep the acc for urself and no1 else

look man, dont take stuff like this personal,
    its just that trusting some1 that way by a post is something that just dont happen,
    not saying ur a scammer or nething, but , wut if i gave u my acc with stuff sealed, that wouldnt prevent u from killing me every sec just for fun
    you know?
    not saying you do that, or that u will
    just saying:
    its better to keep the acc for urself and no1 else [/b]
    i dont know maybe its just me but i have better things to do than run somebody elses character into monsters for a few hours...i did that on my rogue at lvl 42 all the way to 30 because i didnt have enough money to reskill and that was insanely boring. besides anyone still playing this game needs to try wow.