Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New server...

This is a discussion on New server... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright nikleo thanks so much for this information! And good luck to your clan!...
Page: 3

Jacoli

Alright nikleo thanks so much for this information!

And good luck to your clan!

N1GG4

yea he is childish immature little kid who needs to grow up , he is looking for a clan to exp his char while he ruins your clans image , everyone beware of this noob child[/b]
    haha wtf are you talking about? I said I work alone you dumbfuck as in ILL EXP WITH THE CLAN not have the clan exp me and as for pking I go alone cause I cant have a party counting on me to always be there saving their asses and I cant count on my party to save mine. As for your clans image Im not ruining anything I just said I dont make friends outside of the clan as in everyones my enemy doesnt mean im gana go around scam/ks/lure just means that you stay out of my way and ill stay out of yours. and as for me being childish bitch please grow up yourself buddy im not acting immature im just playing the game the way its supposed to be played if the point of the game was to make friends and be friendly with all then they would have never made two nations they would have made 1 panzy nation so you guys could all get along together and fight for kingship and all that crap. if you dont want me then end it there theres no reason to start shit that your going to regret starting. I havnt done anything bad to you yet your encouraging me and or as i like to say provoking me to do so dont take it to the point where im going to have to. and shankster I havnt started anything with you I just told you theres no reason for you to bump your topic if people want to join your clan they will.

black powa!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

haha wtf are you talking about? I said I work alone you dumbfuck as in ILL EXP WITH THE CLAN not have the clan exp me and as for pking I go alone cause I cant have a party counting on me to always be there saving their asses and I cant count on my party to save mine. As for your clans image Im not ruining anything I just said I dont make friends outside of the clan as in everyones my enemy doesnt mean im gana go around scam/ks/lure just means that you stay out of my way and ill stay out of yours. and as for me being childish bitch please grow up yourself buddy im not acting immature im just playing the game the way its supposed to be played if the point of the game was to make friends and be friendly with all then they would have never made two nations they would have made 1 panzy nation so you guys could all get along together and fight for kingship and all that crap. if you dont want me then end it there theres no reason to start shit that your going to regret starting. I havnt done anything bad to you yet your encouraging me and or as i like to say provoking me to do so dont take it to the point where im going to have to. and shankster I havnt started anything with you I just told you theres no reason for you to bump your topic if people want to join your clan they will.[/b]
    I wish i was as cool as you , and as good as you say you are in Knight Online

Please teach me

Jacoli

I wish i was as cool as you , and as good as you say you are in Knight Online

Please teach me[/b]

Rey come New server xD

Banned

haha wtf are you talking about? I said I work alone you dumbfuck as in ILL EXP WITH THE CLAN not have the clan exp me and as for pking I go alone cause I cant have a party counting on me to always be there saving their asses and I cant count on my party to save mine. As for your clans image Im not ruining anything I just said I dont make friends outside of the clan as in everyones my enemy doesnt mean im gana go around scam/ks/lure just means that you stay out of my way and ill stay out of yours. and as for me being childish bitch please grow up yourself buddy im not acting immature im just playing the game the way its supposed to be played if the point of the game was to make friends and be friendly with all then they would have never made two nations they would have made 1 panzy nation so you guys could all get along together and fight for kingship and all that crap. if you dont want me then end it there theres no reason to start shit that your going to regret starting. I havnt done anything bad to you yet your encouraging me and or as i like to say provoking me to do so dont take it to the point where im going to have to. and shankster I havnt started anything with you I just told you theres no reason for you to bump your topic if people want to join your clan they will.[/b]
    +1 you just 100% agreed and point proven on what i said , self pwn ftw

N1GG4

no actually I proved that your retarded and assume just cause I like playing the game the way its suposed to be played that doesnt make me an immature little kid

"I only pk solo" that's a great way to find a clan!

Banned

"I only pk solo" that's a great way to find a clan![/b]
    wow im agreeing with ash , +2

N1GG4

lol yup keep it up guys cant wait till I see you boys in cz.

Banned

lol yup keep it up guys cant wait till I see you boys in cz.[/b]
    Didn't you post a BP pk video that involved VERY little kills and a whole lot of running away and spamming pots/1920 heal?

Thought so.

Stop trying to pass yourself off as good.

Edit:

Yep, i found the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKdNgMCmhiA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123