Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Server Clan List

This is a discussion on New Server Clan List within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. where is the forum linky ? whats wrong you dont understand ok i break it down for you 1ST ...
Page: 3

Shinju21

1. where is the forum linky ? whats wrong you dont understand ok i break it down for you

1ST you looking for the u r l means the website where your forum is located numnuttz , then you take your mouse no not the thing in the corner of your room eating cheese but the thing attached to your hand that never leaves , no not your dick , your mouse , now highlight your u r l and click on copy then come back and and edit your topic if your smart enough to figure out how , then paste it there and ask nicely for me to update it or kizzmyazz : D[/b]
    pwned and now get off this topic cheese head

Stewie

<- looking for a clan.. can be either orc or human.

been playing ko in 2,5 years.

3 lvl 70&#39;s.
    and sum 65 - 70&#39;s.

pm for more info YO.

Jacoli

<- looking for a clan.. can be either orc or human.

been playing ko in 2,5 years.

3 lvl 70&#39;s.
    and sum 65 - 70&#39;s.

pm for more info YO.[/b]

Well we are interested in you, we like the years and levels you have been playing. My clan is the fastest grwing brand new clan! And we have a good alliance

if your interested please apply at http://z3.invisionfree.com/SuddenDeath/index.php?

Ainelover

i cant get pwn by a guy who has irl problems and yes i got a mouse of the right kind stuck to my hand all days, and i do not mean the computer mouse. asshole

Shinju21

lol if u have that kind of mouse then why u even post and play ko biatch or are u so addicted that u play ko while getting a Bl... job cause u only think about urself plz man and get a good life and let other ppl help others

Jacoli

Keep all PMS out of this topic please thank you Aine, where a helmet to school or something.

Banned

bump

midnight555

ým gonna pwn!

whassup

Stewie

Well we are interested in you, we like the years and levels you have been playing. My clan is the fastest grwing brand new clan! And we have a good alliance
    if your interested please apply at http://z3.invisionfree.com/SuddenDeath/index.php?[/b]
    i hope ur a serious clan.

Jacoli

i hope ur a serious clan.[/b]

We wouldnt have gone through everything we did to NOT be a serious clan

Slay3rs + Slay3rZ Clan Site: http://www.slay3rs-clan.com/foro/

Banned

Slay3rs + Slay3rZ Clan Site: http://www.slay3rs-clan.com/foro/[/b]
    ty

ragiyr

@ shinju and jacob

updated?

how hard cud it to make a topic and see which other clans are recruiting and copy+paste their forum

and if he wud be so updated he wud know Slay3rs and Slay3rZ has an forum, a q[/b]
    Cool! Slay3rs will come...cheat...then leave another server! Woot gogo gays!

Jacoli

Looks like we got 6 clans on each side

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast