Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

New Server Clans

This is a discussion on New Server Clans within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u think 3 extra english speaking clans on human side gonna unbalance the game? what about the damn 1 million ...
Page: 2

Hell_Angel

u think 3 extra english speaking clans on human side gonna unbalance the game? what about the damn 1 million turk clans [/b]
    not all of us are just english speaking clans... most of us are ppl from top clans... turks usually only take 1 spot if any at all

UnnamedByMazek

ThePwnage - Orc's

T0wn3R

wao... looks like this server will be very funny =D

add animaniacs human side

Hell_Angel

anyone else im missin? :huh:

zapraszamy, polish people

Hell_Angel

zapraszamy, polish people[/b]
    i thought they were gonna be named bloodline <_<
    i could be wrong

i thought they were gonna be named bloodline <_<
    i could be wrong[/b]
    i could be wrong too

RiseAgainst_

Why do u type ThePirates? they are going to disband 2 days later, dont count them in the least please. Try to make it real

Hell_Angel

Why do u type ThePirates? they are going to disband 2 days later, dont count them in the least please. Try to make it real[/b]
    thats not fair <_< i know 1 of those clans are gonna disband for sure but u dont see me telling everyone... although i think everyone already knows ThePirates have the highest chance of being the first to disband... no offensive

GoodGun clan
    Frensh speaker clan !
    orc side i think

haru

the pirates have tons of people its gonna be sad when they do disband cause then 45+ GG floating around.... wish they would be human we could snatch a few of them once they realize how bad they gonna suck :P

I dont know why people think that humans will be overpowered beacuse it seems like there are more human side clans on this forum. I mean, guys dont forget that even though there are turkish people here too, we as english speaking people wont have much to do with server balance anyway. I mean, if all these clans that we see on KO4life go same side, that side can still be weaker in the end, cause god knows where the turks are planing to go, and they will make alot more than say 50-60% of new server population...

But ye, its useful to have a list of clans B)

UNL34SH3D

na we dont need nobody....more noobs to kill for orcs xD

Hell_Angel

I dont know why people think that humans will be overpowered beacuse it seems like there are more human side clans on this forum. I mean, guys dont forget that even though there are turkish people here too, we as english speaking people wont have much to do with server balance anyway. I mean, if all these clans that we see on KO4life go same side, that side can still be weaker in the end, cause god knows where the turks are planing to go, and they will make alot more than say 50-60% of new server population...

But ye, its useful to have a list of clans B)[/b]
    i see 10 human and orc clans soo...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast