Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

New Server Clans

This is a discussion on New Server Clans within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seems balanced. Now let's all hope Sultans and the Ravas won't show up....
Page: 5

Tristan

Seems balanced. Now let's all hope Sultans and the Ravas won't show up.

MacedonianSlayer

Seems balanced. Now let's all hope Sultans and the Ravas won't show up.[/b]

dont forget turks with name like:
    ClanTr
    Otopam
    Turks
    Turkey
    WeAreTurks
    000000Tr
    and clan like that :angry:

Clan GetSome is going orc side babas. Guess the clan felt orc side needed some manners so here we are. B)

saca

Revenge Orc Side

Seems balanced. Now let's all hope Sultans and the Ravas won't show up.[/b]
    We could need some some more ppls to kill in CZ.

-RW-

Orcs would dominate in cz even if there was 20 Human Clans and only Innuendo on orc side........ You fight better if u got 5 ppl on u cause then you cant sleep like u can when only 2on1

SirKnight

we have morian and oblivion in humans xD so fak u d1ckhead[/b]
    and me ? ;[

Banned

com on baba's com all to orc )

freakyangel

No offense N1gga, but if ur goin to be gone that much, then why do u still want to be a clanleader? :s

Letting someone else lead a clan which u havent lead urself yet, isnt such a great idea I think, since u made the clanrulez, u recruited everyone, everyone wanted to join YOUR clan, and u didnt tell them ud be gone that much, and someone else would possible be the clanleader? If I were supposed to be in ur clan, Id be kind of disappointed, putting trust in u as clanleader and then suddenly, BOOM someone else gets to be the clanleader Oo. I dunno if that shit will work out, now whos goin to get to be the clanleader? :s

Banned

Actually he has already talked about the fact he might not be able to be there at the very beginning of the server...if it comes out during the days he is gone. If he is gone, I will be the clan leader, until he comes back...it was posted in our forums and he has stated that fact for a while. Members have known that he might not be the clan leader at the beginning due to real life stuff, appearantly it must not be a big deal...or at least 1 person would have complained within the clan. I will only be a temp leader, just so everyone will have a clan so we can xp together easier until he can return and remake the clan.

freakyangel

Oh okay, thats good, i guess, i didnt know he told u guys bout it

Banned

yea..he has let everyone know multiple times

pX~

Oh yea GetSome orcs no one will take us !! :@

Hell_Angel

i didn't get what u 2 was talkin about but ok

Havoc2

schrotti go w/ pokemon idea and orc side will make a clan called Pokeballs so you can poke my balls like the other night

and we can have like Pokeball1 Pokeball2 Pokeball3 etc. etc. etc. etc. and leader can be Supremeball and assistances can be Goodball1 Goodball2 Goodball3

that would be funny as sh1t ^.^ just imagine yourself in vent "pikachu get on pokeball1"

DO IT

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast