Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

New Server Clans

This is a discussion on New Server Clans within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant w8...
Page: 2

OmegaXninja

cant w8

Banned

Hmm, you must be the child if you keep talking about me.

"keep talking shit about me, your making me famouse" B)[/b]
    You have a sig that is trying to make fun of us..so I believe that makes you the child here. Btw...You can't quote a sentence to me..that I never posted. I have made amends with most of the people that were at one point flaming me and the rest of the clan. Why can't you get your head out of your ass and do the same? Hell, Tristan isn't even flaming me anymore.

Goliath_

i think iam gonna enjoy this new server, I will join the clan pirates , doubt the know about it , i know play a bp with Emosexual , People said i was no1 warrior in manes , but dun know , didnt loose 1v1 against a warrior atleast :P ... But still think this can be my best server, and that means no1 np holder, :] we'll c what happens sorry if i sounds sellfish , retarded
    prehaps i just have very good self confidence ... well GL to every1 and cya in cz.................................... when im 72

Banned

lol well if your gonna be sharing a character within the clan...you have to be on vent while your playing :P

Goliath_

Like i wasnt before.. :P

forgot to tell you , ima good guitar player so iam very enjoying ;D

There are always turks swarming every Server so don't think it will only be English ..Although that would be awesome .Anyways..Yeah,for sure..This server will be really fun to play and in the same time it will be competitive and will take teamwork to get things accomplished.

Anyways,good luck to all the clans that are going to the new server.Have fun and take things easy

i think iam gonna enjoy this new server, I will join the clan pirates , doubt the know about it , i know play a bp with Emosexual , People said i was no1 warrior in manes , but dun know , didnt loose 1v1 against a warrior atleast :P ... But still think this can be my best server, and that means no1 np holder, :] we'll c what happens sorry if i sounds sellfish , retarded
    prehaps i just have very good self confidence ... well GL to every1 and cya in cz.................................... when im 72 [/b]
    oh baba we gonna have fun :P
    i'll be priest also and k22k too
    Together we gonna have fun B)
    as fast as possible i'll be 72 and as soon as possible i'll be complate heal / torment
    CZ be ready for BPs PWN :lol:

p.s i'll join Insanity

-RW-

Wish there was a decent clan on h side :/ so actually some kind of an resistance in cz =(

MacedonianSlayer

slay3rs for win :lol:

ps. i will kick ur ass goliath/hotibus in cz

ISeeYouPee

Undestructablezzzz ownage xD

freakyangel

david (hostiii) goin new serv? :P ^^

You have a sig that is trying to make fun of us..so I believe that makes you the child here. Btw...You can't quote a sentence to me..that I never posted. I have made amends with most of the people that were at one point flaming me and the rest of the clan. Why can't you get your head out of your ass and do the same? Hell, Tristan isn't even flaming me anymore.[/b]
    haha yea i asked tristan few days ago why he stopped flaming, he said every time he flames, obli and i say sum shit to him haha which isnt exactly true xD but now forums so boring and u gotta bump ThePirates topic urself now lol

Banned

well I pm'd him about the flaming, and we both came to the conclusion that we both just wanted the new server to come out...and that morian can't carry on an intellectual conversation. :lol:

Tristan

well I pm'd him about the flaming, and we both came to the conclusion that we both just wanted the new server to come out...and that morian can't carry on an intellectual conversation. :lol:[/b]
    Haha, so true.

Hydr4

i hate tristan (flame plix)

slay3rs for win :lol:[/b]
    slay3rs da best

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast