Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Server [Karma]

This is a discussion on New Server [Karma] within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The clan Karma is Recruiting for the new server 1. mature adults with mature attitudes 2. vent 3. premium purchase ...
Page: 1

Hmm_Hmm

The clan Karma is Recruiting for the new server

1. mature adults with mature attitudes
    2. vent
    3. premium purchase monthly
    4. time to devote to bettering the clan
    5. active players only

Thanks, Clan Leader HareKrishna

Jacoli

Hey I just want you to know and NOT to be mean but. There are many new clans and they are still recruiting, and they have little people. Because most have joined the Cliche big named clan with 2 subclans.

Why dont you come to a newly established clan?

Again this is no flame or anything.

Hmm_Hmm

I'm just trying to make a fun clan for people who might not be let into the big clans, just a good time clan, who will accomplish what we need to with skill/fun. This is a GAME Thats all.

Jacoli

I'm just trying to make a fun clan for people who might not be let into the big clans, just a good time clan, who will accomplish what we need to with skill/fun. This is a GAME Thats all.[/b]

Hey its good you have the same idea of a clan as me, for I myself did make a new clan (brand new) Who aims for those same goals. How about you join us?

Hmm_Hmm

Hey its good you have the same idea of a clan as me, for I myself did make a new clan (brand new) Who aims for those same goals. How about you join us?[/b]

Although we may have similar aims, your clan name is mean, and I wont join a clan with a mean name. Thanks though.

Jacoli

Silly and stupid reason buy if thats the way you see it, good luck recruiting.

Hmm_Hmm

Silly and stupid reason buy if thats the way you see it, good luck recruiting.[/b]

Exactly, this is a game, and its meant to be silly and stupid =D

P.S Wanna join Karma?

Jacoli

Your clan shouldn't

Sorry but I have forum made and everything we have quite some reserved members :/

Wanna be ally?

shankster

well you could join my clan if you are interested, i dont think my clan name is mean :P, human, we are established, we have 12 members now, and we could use you

http://s3.invisionfree.com/LegendaryClan/index.php

Hmm_Hmm

MY clan shouldn't what D:

Actually, I&#39;m luring people in with the premise of good fun, then they&#39;ll join and see its basically slave labor exp, and concentration camp conditions, it&#39;s a good ol&#39; trap. But thanks anyways. <---- A joke for those people who are slow

And anyways, I&#39;m a good warrior, priest, mage, dont know what i&#39;ll go as of yet, maybe i&#39;ll ally, maybe not. Clan goals being first all 70 clan on the server, Castle, and we&#39;ll get a great turk duper, and make him king.

Jacoli

Should ally us still :/

Hmm_Hmm

Pm me your msn, we&#39;ll talk. Bump For Karma

Karma (Sanskrit: kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as denoting the entire cycle of cause and effect described in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

We&#39;ll be the best clan on this server, even if it takes several reincarnations to do so.

Forums possibly coming soon.

BTW we&#39;re human, but do not discriminate

Jacoli

Pm me your msn, we&#39;ll talk. Bump For Karma

Karma (Sanskrit: kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as denoting the entire cycle of cause and effect described in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.
    We&#39;ll be the best clan on this server, even if it takes several reincarnations to do so.
    Forums possibly coming soon.

BTW we&#39;re human, but do not discriminate[/b]

nvm if your human like 75 % of ko4life new server clans

Hmm_Hmm

Well, pretty much, every new server has a majority of orcs. Also, we can still be allies, even if its not written, should add me xD

Jacoli

orc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast