Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New server release date!

This is a discussion on New server release date! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Knight Online Community, We will finally be launching our newest server. This is a fresh start for all members ...
Page: 1

N1GG4

Hello Knight Online Community,

We will finally be launching our newest server. This is a fresh start for all members of the Knight Online World. The new world will be left nameless until furthur notice. The schedualed release date of the server is The 8th Day of any week, at the 25th hour during the 367th day of leap year. Thank you for your patience and we all know you will enjoy this upcoming server as we see on www.Ko4Life.com your flaming has already started at each other and people are already calling out what they believe will be the best or who will own the castle, or who will be top 5, or who will have what ever symbol. Thank you for your time.

- Knight Online Staff

P.S. ThePirates are full with an extra 4 members just found out clans only hold 32 per clan so GL HF AT NEW SERVER FELLAS!!!

P.S. #2 My dick still hurts.

IronImpact

w00t really? :P

razzy

rofl
    :lol:

InTheFog

Little fucker i was so excited xD

Focusss

u made people cry with that shit..

Axarus

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

gay

Pr0p

lol>.<_|_

N1GG4

hahaha u guys loved it

Hydr4

gotta love that nigga

that was gay, rly i started exicitec, and finished frustrated, trying to understand the meaning of the 8th day of the week...

skrillamon

haha that was a good one.. yeah i feel like an idiot i was trying to figure what the 8th day of the week was as well haha.

rostoen1990

Hello Knight Online Community,

We will finally be launching our newest server. This is a fresh start for all members of the Knight Online World. The new world will be left nameless until furthur notice. The schedualed release date of the server is...

Afther that i knew it was a joke lol

that was gay, rly i started exicitec, and finished frustrated, trying to understand the meaning of the 8th day of the week...[/b]
    lolllllllllllllllll same here but i figured it out when i saw the leep year thing

N1GG4

rawrr i fooled u all :P

CorpFighter

LOL Bastard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast