NewDominaters

This is a discussion on NewDominaters within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all My nick is Iruokkat , DCZ rogue , i decide to open new DCZ clan in karus side. ...
Page: 1

Hello all
    My nick is Iruokkat , DCZ rogue , i decide to open new DCZ clan in karus side.
    My expirience in KO is really high , i play since the first week of Ares , at end of 2004 , i have lvls 73 , 75 and soon 80.
    I know how to play all classes and the clan rules will be like that :

1 - If you killed Boss and you were in party ( clan party more then 2 people , if its 2 people , you can share between you , but i want picture to be sure that you was only 2 , and if some day after i see member say me " they disband me from the party and took picture to show they was 2 , i want picture from you too , to see you really been there , if its true , i report to GM / or post in ko4life ) , the boss drop going to me ( clan bank ) and will be there untill me and the rest assistence decide what to do with that.
    2- you must speak English in clan chat , in PM you can chosse what to do
    3- you must have good attitude or ill kick your a$$ from the clan
    4- If you scammed a clan drop , ill send CS about it , or just drop pm to gm in msn / in game
    5- If you active , if you help to your clannies , you will get player points , if you come to boss event , you will get for example 10 points , for finding boss 5 points , if we kill it and no matter if we got drop or not , you get another 5 points ( but we need the box to give you that 5 points ).
    6- Drops in clan bank will be given only by your points , for example ROL - 100 points , and WP = 100 points , and you have 100 points , you decide what you wanna take.
    If you leave the clan , you must give an item that worth like that : if ROL = 30gb , you must give 10gb
    7- In DCZ wars , must use scrolls , i wont add you to party if you havent scrolls.
    8- premium its for you , if you have prem you have more chance to get points.
    9- Lvls to join : 55+ for rogue , 57+ for other class
    10- This clan gonne be legit clan , and 1 of the best clans in DCZ , since i know tactics and how to play , but you also can teach me some ideas if you got one <.<
    11 - If you killed boss alone , and you got the box , take picture and send me that in ko4life or at msn.

If ill see many people wanna join my clan , ill create it , and ill join you , again my nick is Iruokkat , so if you orc and you wanna join , drop me a pm.

Im not English person , so sorry if you didnt understood some words.

P.S if you think i open clan to scam clan drops , you totaly wrong , ask my trade list about me + go to trustable section , write in search " genkku " and read , some people said i scammer , when i said proof it , they didnt came back , and they found as scammers some days / weeks / months latter.

I take the drops to save the items from scamms , ill share if you active , and i wont take the first drop for myself , i try to help to people with not the great gear , thats the idea of clan drops.

Some of the rules here its an idea from Symbiosis clan , Vinzci / Gem , if its make problems for you , let me know and i sorry for it , too bad you guys in CZ , i dont love to pk there , too many high lvls , hopefully you agree and i have respect for you no matter what.

helnix

GL
    KOF !

lol , when you get the account , join my clan bro .

4 ppl joined atm.

Banned

good luck with your clan
    beazlaha

hehehe ty :P

We 7 atm , looking for more.

LordVincenzo

gl

Ty vinzci , your comment really importent for me , i dont wanna do something bad if its hurt Symbiosis.

good luck, its hard to make a clan and how much members u got now and what is clan name?

7 members , and the clan name is
    NewDominaters
    And thanks bro.

Hey pal. GL at DLW. See ya ingame and np about checking our list to use for ur clan.

Thanks bro , i use some rules from Symbiosis clan , so i wanted to make sure everything clear and let Vinzci and gem to know about it.

Up need more active babas.