Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Next Interserver PVP

This is a discussion on Next Interserver PVP within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm gonna do some vs in 1 hour, just fighted sinfiery good fight I'm in server 1 btw....
Page: 2

I'm gonna do some vs in 1 hour, just fighted sinfiery good fight

I'm in server 1 btw.

Royalassassin

K im getting bored now... anyone good wanna vs me i am on the actual server one not the 1st server on the list, if you want a 1v1 pm me on the name Royalassassin.
    i am humain if your orc just pm me here or letter ingame

Banned

Beat you, really wasn't challenged by anyone beside some random I've never heard of. Most people seriously, disappointed me on that server, why claim to be good when your just average?Stop lying to yourself rogues, this is to all of you. Was looking ALL over for you felix -_-.

Beat you, really wasn't challenged by anyone beside some random I've never heard of. Most people seriously, disappointed me on that server, why claim to be good when your just average?Stop lying to yourself rogues, this is to all of you. Was looking ALL over for you felix -_-.[/b]
    who u beated? :x

I lost to a guy that I thought was a noob and didn&#39;t did my best but he was using hp+minor xD woulda asked him again for a vs but he was talking turkish and didn&#39;t care ;o andddd had to do vs with my friend :< (beated him D that fighted him too and both were same hp till a turk started hitting them.

Banned

who u beated? :x

I lost to a guy that I thought was a noob and didn&#39;t did my best but he was using hp+minor xD woulda asked him again for a vs but he was talking turkish and didn&#39;t care ;o andddd had to do vs with my friend :< (beated him D that fighted him too and both were same hp till a turk started hitting them.[/b]
    If you lost to someone using hp+minor then forget even vsing. I did see you losing to people I beat easily though. In the end the whole pvp server was a joke.

Erm.. I know fully minor heals u more than hp+minor but that guy was spamming hp pots while fully minoring and not using souls and his combo was awful, I just lost cause I thought I was going to win easily :<. He was the only one who beated me, I didn&#39;t lost to anyone else. And yeah, the arena was always full of turks, didn&#39;t saw english speakers in there. :/

bump i wanna vs some people next pvp server too ^^

Seekor

Xs2 rogue next server ill see anyone there pm if me if you want a vrs you wont be disappointed.

Royalassassin

Beat you, really wasn&#39;t challenged by anyone beside some random I&#39;ve never heard of. Most people seriously, disappointed me on that server, why claim to be good when your just average?Stop lying to yourself rogues, this is to all of you. Was looking ALL over for you felix -_-.[/b]
    Lol if your saying you beat me your obv didnt.. unless you were acting like a 5 year old turk attacking me randomly whilst in a 1v1, cus there i didnt even bother i just stood there letting them kill me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12