Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

no more exping, ima lvl own char, thnxs <3

This is a discussion on no more exping, ima lvl own char, thnxs <3 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all. I was wondering If I could play someone&#39;s char right now. I&#39;m pretty bored, just wating for a ...
Page: 1

Nestle

Hello all.
    I was wondering If I could play someone&#39;s char right now. I&#39;m pretty bored, just wating for a good deal so I can buy a account. I can exp 10+Hours a day, and i can PK 4 hours+. SO. I&#39;m on more than 14 hours a day, and thats during the week, on weekends im out like 30 hours a day (jokes, more like 23) I don&#39;t care what server.

I really wouldn&#39;t mind what class - BPs,(7x) Warriors (65+) Mage (7x) Rogue (i don&#39;t like so dunno) Not a whole lot to ask for. ( these are just prefrences , can be lvl 62 + any lvl as a matter of fact, just a " hint" of what id like to exp on)

I only got 3 rules:
    1. Items MUST!! be sealed, or am willing to buy gold, but must SHARE account fully
    2.If non - prem and items are sealed, I can buy bronze- silver- gold.
    3. Gotta have pot cash to buy pots with ;/
    SIDE NOTES- any race, and server, BUT , BERA would be prefered , you can contact me in-game, msn, pm&#39;s, or replying

If you&#39;d like to share accounts, please, PM me your MSN, or In-Game name so we can talk.

+I have a lvl 66 on bera that I can let some hold on to as a "deposit fee" so nothing funny

Nestle

bump

Nestle

upupup

Toneh

Trustable guy.

Nestle

thnxs, and so is toneh

PlayerofRogueC0la

lmfao
    1:gold prem is 25 not 30
    2:no one is going to give you anything for gold prem except a thanks and pw/id not a secret answer or anything so forget that.

swishersticks

lmfao
    1:gold prem is 25 not 30
    2:no one is going to give you anything for gold prem except a thanks and pw/id not a secret answer or anything so forget that.[/b]
    if they let him buy prem/KC it will be easyer for him to change PW via CS/get the SA via CS also

Nestle

u need 3 pruchases to contact CS from a diff account about the accnt u wanna change info for so plz stfu and stop accusing

swishersticks

u need 3 pruchases to contact CS from a diff account about the accnt u wanna change info for so plz stfu and stop accusing[/b]
    you know this how ?

PlayerofRogueC0la

actually its 1 payment

Nestle

they said it when i asked to change the email on my account
    cuz i only had 1 gold prem payment from a while ago
    they said i need atleast 3 or more for verification

Toneh

back on topic.

Nestle

I have a possible offer , but still waiting

Nestle