Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Nocturnal recruiting for new server

This is a discussion on Nocturnal recruiting for new server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm making this clan because I've been in multiple clans/servers (lol hopper) and well, end up quitting because this game ...
Page: 1

Vicious

I'm making this clan because I've been in multiple clans/servers (lol hopper) and well, end up quitting because this game is overrun by Turks/Americans, which means the small population of NZers and Australians like myself have a hard time training and getting a decent party to pk with in our time.

So I'm stepping up and making a NZ/Australian time zone (GMT+11) based clan.

Yeah I know there's a small population of NZ/Australian people but that doesn't necessarily concern me, I'd be happy with a 8 man clan to be honest. Just looking for a group of people who want to have a good start and have fun.

If your going to apply please have a decent amount of experience, I'm not looking for pros' but I'm not looking for super newbs too.

http://nocturnal-ko.co.nr/

Don't sign up for the forums if your going to stalk me and not post anything ty, if your curious/have questions feel free to pm me

When you sign up you can post in the recruitment section, I don't need to validate you

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Good luck

Vicious

damn, I was going for 100 views with 1 post, curious people ftw

lol but thanks

I'd say there would prob be about 20-30 good aussies / NZers in a new server. definitely more than that 8 you mentioned, its just lots of 'em would prolly wanna join leet clans that aim for top 5 etc xD

Bump GL to Australasian clan

Vicious

I'd say there would prob be about 20-30 good aussies / NZers in a new server. definitely more than that 8 you mentioned, its just lots of 'em would prolly wanna join leet clans that aim for top 5 etc xD

Bump GL to Australasian clan[/b]
    Yeah, but I have a job, so I can't no life and be on at the same time as most other clans, and I'm sure there's a few more out there like me.

Of course theres more then 8, but a lot of them will be joining "bigger" clans, like you mentioned

id suggest to go c-west there is a australian clan thats just started up and there not all high lvls etc

XFXF

I have a friend from New Zealand, will let him know about this

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Hmm I may be interested.

Vicious

id suggest to go c-west there is a australian clan thats just started up and there not all high lvls etc[/b]
    C-West is bad. Peak times = American times, and the population is so small, which means there will be around 2 people in CZ during GMT+11 time. However with a new server, hopefully being "normal", there will always be people pking etc.

i may also be interested, im sick of solo exping or being bored in ares. lots to leave behind though :\

Hey cutie Senior Member

C-West is bad. Peak times = American times, and the population is so small, which means there will be around 2 people in CZ during GMT+11 time. However with a new server, hopefully being "normal", there will always be people pking etc.[/b]
    +1 to that.

If only i knew about this eariler..

Vicious

i may also be interested, im sick of solo exping or being bored in ares. lots to leave behind though :\[/b]
    Sell everything you got and join us in the new server

GIGATRON

kewlness

im from New Zealand but in clan sorry, happy to help with exp and chat tho.

if you're in c-west =]

good luck!

Vicious

We're going to start fresh in a new server, and C-West is near dead.

Thanks though

Hey cutie Senior Member

bump for aussies

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast