Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 222
Like Tree26Likes

"NP Maker"

This is a discussion on "NP Maker" within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; madrid idk why you posted this movie lol VS when some1 use abyss pot zaaaaaaaa brain yok?...
Page: 12


  1. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    madrid idk why you posted this movie lol
    VS when some1 use abyss pot zaaaaaaaa brain yok?

  2. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default





    oke Mr.Teacher xD

  3. #168
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post




    oke Mr.Teacher xD
    so sad story im going to cry wont bla bla bla about its wasnt me in this pic but its ok aziz can kill me 2 times in cz too go away

  4. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    so sad story im going to cry wont bla bla bla about its wasnt me in this pic but its ok aziz can kill me 2 times in cz too go away
    ofc it's oke but you need kill 2 atross more to get this nps back yaw he he

  5. #170
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    ofc it's oke but you need kill 2 atross more to get this nps back yaw he he

  6. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Buying Brain pm ItzTopCat aka Madrid

  7. #172
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    910

    Default

    God this thread is so dumb,
    why do you talk to adi? lol,
    he's the biggest retard on this forum . nobody likes him xD

    edit: why did you remove the post you wrote here 10 mins ago adi? xD
    Last edited by Diver; 01-21-2015 at 12:34 PM.

  8. #173
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    God this thread is so dumb,
    why do you talk to adi? lol,
    he's the biggest retard on this forum . nobody likes him xD
    1. He talk to me because he want to, maybe?
    2. I think you are not in the place to call anyone a retard, you're behaving like a 12years old child with a down syndrome.

    If I would bother answering on every comment you make, I would probably end up swearing the shit out of you but I think it's pointless.
    Because talking to you is like talking to a wall.

    Your jealousy is just unbelieveable and this is the main reason you're holding grudge against me.
    This and the fact that I told you to "fuck off" basically when you asked me to sell you items for USD and I refused.


    Grow up, maybe one day I'll believe that you're older than a 12years old kid.


    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    edit: why did you remove the post you wrote here 10 mins ago adi? xD
    Because I know that you're a kid and I think you don't deserve my attention, but if you insist.

  9. #174
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    you're behaving like a 12years old child with a down syndrome.
    This fits exactly on you too.

  10. #175
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    This fits exactly on you too.
    You mind pointing out why?
    Because I comment on their nonsense, right?


    Well, I can live with that.
    At least I'm not jealous of anyone, especially not in a computer game which is something you couldn't say about him.
    He was inactive in this forum till I refused to sell him gold bars for USD, since then he became active and decided to try annoying me as much as he can in every single topic.


    Tell me now that he's not a lowlife kid.

  11. #176
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    You mind pointing out why?
    Because I comment on their nonsense, right?


    Well, I can live with that.
    At least I'm not jealous of anyone, especially not in a computer game which is something you couldn't say about him.
    He was inactive in this forum till I refused to sell him gold bars for USD, since then he became active and decided to try annoying me as much as he can in every single topic.


    Tell me now that he's not a lowlife kid.
    You just cant let it go? Just stop commenting on his posts. Easy.
    You just getting down to his level. Just stop.
    I know u gonna reply with: nooo maaan i just saying hes just stupid kid.
    Ye he is everybody knows it, u dont have to remind it every 10 minutes.

  12. #177
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    You just cant let it go? Just stop commenting on his posts. Easy.
    You just getting down to his level. Just stop.
    I know u gonna reply with: nooo maaan i just saying hes just stupid kid.
    Ye he is everybody knows it, u dont have to remind it every 10 minutes.

    are you his psychologist?
    not saying he doesn't need one

  13. #178
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    642

    Default

    adi all i can say to u take care about ur nose

    Last edited by Madrid; 01-20-2015 at 05:07 AM.

  14. #179
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    adi all i can say to u take care about ur noise

    I think u want to say NOSE.

    Diver: Everybody knows that I do not like Adi, but you are even more retarded.

  15. #180
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    I think u want to say NOSE.

    Diver: Everybody knows that I do not like Adi, but you are even more retarded.
    oh u r right nose &_&

Similar Threads

  1. looking for good sins to 1on1 on PvP server!
    By s0ft in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 07:55 PM
  2. Looking for a clan in C-west
    By NoSeNSe in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Looking for a solution to login West server EU/SA/AZN
    By StinkingSerb in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 08:10 AM
  4. Looking For a Sin to play
    By synergyhockey in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:04 AM
  5. Looking For 70+ Sin To Play
    By nicholaszaioud1992 in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 02:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •