Need a Mage PK sharer

This is a discussion on Need a Mage PK sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well basically it's a level 74 mage on Ionia called RandomNoob, and I'm the leader of Fatality... as for pk, ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well basically it's a level 74 mage on Ionia called RandomNoob, and I'm the leader of Fatality... as for pk, there is ALWAYS pk going on with my clan, and i literally mean always as they are pk freaks and no once can actually resist it, since humans usually outnumber us, so it's fun going up against huge numbers. The character is not so geared it out, I mean it's rental armor, Iron Belt, Shio Tear +0 and rest quest uniques, but I've been waiting for some time for the prices to drop so I can buy the rest of Shio Tears to make a dual +1... but don't doubt, even though it has these uniques it's pretty tank in CZ as it's a new server and has 5k hp/~950 ac scrolled. So yeah it's an ice hp support mage, but it also hits pretty well with the Elixir +8, spams with ice staff for around 400 on their screen. And since I am asking for the person to pretty much only pk, I would like you to support some scrolls as well... and as for xp wise, well I was thinking going to 75, so that's our goal, if we aren't both lazy to do it, but as I said, it's mostly pk. To be honest, 90% of you that want to pk on the char, I'm probably gonna say no, unless it's someone that I know or have heard before being an above average mage... cause half of the sharers that I had on the account up to now... well let's just say I felt pretty embarrassed.

edit: I have the VPN, so meaning from any country.

pm d

Check msn and remember there are very few people here that are as good players as you

All the best. Good luck !

pmed

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I just got around the checking all the PMs now guys... and I'm sorry if I wasted your time, but unfourtentaly I'm quitting, so the character will be going on sale... that's when CRs are up again lol.

I just got around the checking all the PMs now guys... and I'm sorry if I wasted your time, but unfourtentaly I'm quitting, so the character will be going on sale... that's when CRs are up again lol.[/b]
    h34r: h34r: