Offering to level/play peoples char

This is a discussion on Offering to level/play peoples char within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am willing to EXP Your char for USD ($) Or for ingame items I can do a few good ...
Page: 1

I am willing to EXP Your char for USD ($) Or for ingame items

I can do a few good hours each day of EXP, mainly looking at level 70-75 = 3% (if good Titan partys - if not your looking at 1-2%)

Lvl 60-65 could do about 30% a day

65-70 Could do about 10% a day

But if your generouse and are willing to let me play your char for PK plus a little ammount of EXP im free to do that as i get bored during the day

Server: Quit KO
    lawl h34r:

Who says i cant sell thouse items for USD

And i also find EXP is quite fun, but if i can help people and they know its from a trustable person - obvoiusly its worth a shot instead of picking the next person to say - "I can do %10 a day at lvl 75!"

And for my time, i will need something for it, accounts, USD, Ingame items on other servers, the more you want me to EXP the more you'd need to offer - say 1 more level, need a little more for it.

Im not here to waste your scrolls, im not here to waste your time and i dont expect that in return either, im playing the account for the length you are paying me to EXP it, if i have not done my % of the day - i will catch it up for free on another day

~Cammy

wanker

how much usd a lvl from 73?