Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH

This is a discussion on OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today in the invasion i thought u were actually gonna properly 1v1 me instead of 1920ing urself everytime u redball. ...
Page: 1

Banned

today in the invasion i thought u were actually gonna properly 1v1 me instead of 1920ing urself everytime u redball. guess i was wrong. my in-game request is that whenever we meet in CZ or war where it be just us 2 like it was in the invasion u fight me like a man. dont fucking heal urself at redball you little pussy.

jeff1991

lol?

33c4l

WFC for LIFE!

NOT!!!!!!!! (borat)

1920ing urself everytime u redball[/b]
    only noobs do that :angry:

Helios

lol
    heal is a skill damn noob ( learn cancel heal combos, but i think ur to noobie )
    he can play his char and he can use the heals
    hıgh school boobıe :angry:

´´When İourbloodonmıdagger attack u dont heal because he need nps -.-´´

its easy to cancel heal combos if u know how
    i did it too in invasion few weeks back but i dont know how to cancel heals , but i must have been lucky since i cancled his heal combo 4 times and he finally died

blueduck

canceling heals is not as easy as it seems imo.. but isnt to cancel heal u have to do like rr skill combo or something like that.. but yeah a bp that heals himself before he dies is kinda noob but also rogues have minor heal and hp pots so it could only be fair if the priest could use his heals

Banned

Wow.... bps gotta heal when there fighting. If a bp can actually beat someone without using heal once then they have superior restore on them or the other person items are outclassed. Well first off we gotta know what kinda bp is keenan. Fabric or chitin?

its easy to cancel heal combos if u know how
    i did it too in invasion few weeks back but i dont know how to cancel heals , but i must have been lucky since i cancled his heal combo 4 times and he finally died[/b]
    there is no perfect cancel heal combo. u just gotta use as much r dmgs as u can and hope u get lucky and cancel the heal...

there is no perfect cancel heal combo. u just gotta use as much r dmgs as u can and hope u get lucky and cancel the heal...[/b]
    i guess i was lucky then, most of the time i spam r, and thats how i usually end up killing ppl more like getting last hit when i pk

Helios

keenen is paper
    when u cant cancel heals u cant play a rouge lol...
    turkısh spıke wıth mouse clıck is noobie like without cancel combos -.-
    skıll is skıll , go and pm a gm ´´´plıs block bp heals ın vs´´ zzzz
    old good guns know it ( ask Veronica aka Outlawzero he pwned Keenen everı tıme )

Papps

usually what worked on me the best is just normal attack when they start to heal, that usually cancels the heals completely

Boyce

keenen is paper
    when u cant cancel heals u cant play a rouge lol...
    turkısh spıke wıth mouse clıck is noobie like without cancel combos -.-
    skıll is skıll , go and pm a gm ´´´plıs block bp heals ın vs´´ zzzz
    old good guns know it ( ask Veronica aka Outlawzero he pwned Keenen everı tıme )[/b]
    what the fuck is wrong with you dude?

you have more ac, better gear, and your minor heal cannot be canceled. If you're able to cancel 1 heal, youll probably win. If you can cancel 2 heals in a row you will win. If he starts healing himself that lets you minor to full hp so he shouldn't be able to kill you. If you dont want him to use 1920, dont use minor, and see who wins. 1920 gives you more hp but you can't attack while casting and it can be canceled so its a fair trade. I just dont see why you complain about it man, especially in war. its near impossible to 1v1 in war.

Helios

lol shut up sh0x u dont know what is a combo zzz

Sh0x pwn every one because he use ultımate türkısh mouse clıck spıke -.-

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast