Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH

This is a discussion on OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; errr yea ok bud...
Page: 2

Boyce

errr yea ok bud

normaly I dont even read Ingame request section but the topic name soundet intresting

anyway I dunno what char you play, it seems like you play sin w/e healing as debuffs, scream bloodin blinding blablabal are parts of the game, if he feels like I heal myself when I redball and run away with DD shield or town or gate w/e... he will make it theres nothin bad on it. Yes in some situartions its noobish but 1vs1 in war? ._.
    if you want a fair 1vs1 meet in arena or somewhere in cz where nobody will find you and set rules b4 you do it.
    and btw skillcancel isnt hard, I actually know alot of sins who can cancel the shit out of you, mainly I play a BP who is fully debuffer and I also played a DLW sin and belive me skillcancel is very very very easy.
    yea if you dont like him ever heard of acid pots? talias? time to lahme back? oO

Banned

normaly I dont even read Ingame request section but the topic name soundet intresting

anyway I dunno what char you play, it seems like you play sin w/e healing as debuffs, scream bloodin blinding blablabal are parts of the game, if he feels like I heal myself when I redball and run away with DD shield or town or gate w/e... he will make it theres nothin bad on it. Yes in some situartions its noobish but 1vs1 in war? ._.
    if you want a fair 1vs1 meet in arena or somewhere in cz where nobody will find you and set rules b4 you do it.
    and btw skillcancel isnt hard, I actually know alot of sins who can cancel the shit out of you, mainly I play a BP who is fully debuffer and I also played a DLW sin and belive me skillcancel is very very very easy.
    yea if you dont like him ever heard of acid pots? talias? time to lahme back? oO[/b]

u cant just cancel a heal on a whim. when ur comboing and a noob fucker just heals himself you wont 100% cancel heals cuz ur R'ing him too. canceling shit is almost luck.

and yatta. im better geared? from some complaints of certain people. every drop in ur clan goes to ash,you,keenan and michael. im sure he's got some heavy shit considering i spike him ~700

I dont have one drop from clan. keenan has 1. I wish i got all the drops. i got a pp once, but sold my ares stuff for a wp about 2 weeks later and gave it back to clan. pp is shit anyway.

not sure if it was kill, shox, star or whoever that told you that but they're wrong. I guess what I said was only an assumption because I know he has one unique other than his weapon, and i know you and jeff are tight and your in a clan of about 8 with 5+ rofs. plus star said something your rogues all having a rol or two.

Zxenke

Ok, wow...

Fighting, fighting, redball...should I use 1920 heal AND NOT DIE?! nah, it isn't fair...

fuck that

Gogo paper people that can rape sins like ya

IllusionS

Generally speaking 1920 in a real 1v1 is lame, but Keenan's a dick and will do whatever he wants!

As for cancelling heals, every time the priest begins to heal, every time you hit you have a small % chance to interupt his heal, it really doesn't matter if you use W COMBO S COMBO CLICK COMBO WHIRLWIND OF DOOM COMBO, its the actual hits that matter.

if you weren't banned you'd realize the whirlwind of doom combo works best.

Boyce

Lol yatta
    is czm still in fierce?

yea he's good luck. little quirky.

Boyce

Does he go on vent and say yee?

yee

Zxenke

Lol, 1920 heal only works if the opponent can't heal cancel. Therefor it's his fault if he lets the bp heal. O wait, isn't healing a subset skill for a priest? If you say no heals, then no buffs, no duffs (which I'm sure you'd go for, lol), but also no assassin skills, no archer skills, etc. It's a fucking skill. Why the hell should we not be allowed to use skills given to priests? Next time I 1v1 a sin, I'm gonna letter him and ask him not to use any skills, since I feel that's unfair, kk?

Zzzz

EDIT: 1920 heal also isn't that great, lol. When I 1920 heal, I take damage during that 2-3 second gap. I can sometimes take more than 1920 damage in that time period depending on how strong the other person is. You are lucky you have minor heal which isn't cancelable (that a word?) A good sin shouldn't lose any fight unless he runs out of pots. Don't complain about other people using healing skills when you heal yourself with minor, duh!

Banned

ok next time ill use ALL my skills. ill use lightfeet skill to run off when he 1920's. then ill stealth skill after i run away so he cant see me for a few secs and heal up. then ill come back.

yea...using all skills still sounds right? stfu noob.

ok next time ill use ALL my skills. ill use lightfeet skill to run off when he 1920's. then ill stealth skill after i run away so he cant see me for a few secs and heal up. then ill come back.
    yea...using all skills still sounds right? stfu noob.[/b]

If he's restricted to 720 pots, you should be too.. Stop MH combo in 1v1 it's unfair..

Zxenke

yea...using all skills still sounds right? stfu noob.[/b]
    Go ahead.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast