Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH

This is a discussion on OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol ya run some more in cz u fag oh and just fierce is it? i heard that fewfellas hate ...
Page: 4

magnified

lol ya run some more in cz u fag oh and just fierce is it? i heard that fewfellas hate your ass to thats some fucked up shit u did to them now ppl gonna know how fucked up u guys are[/b]

what did we do crackhead?

ill 2 hit yur ass with reduced +3 cleavers kkty?

Hadouken

ill 2 hit yur ass with reduced +3 cleavers kkty?[/b]
    no wonder your ronark account got banned <3 how you all have such big mouths xD

Zxenke

Wtf you talkin about, bloods stays at full hp the entire fight that shows absolutely no skill involved...[/b]
    I wasnt talking about whtever specific fight you were. I meant in general.

And magic, you only think 1920 heal is pussy cuz you cant beat it apparently

Banned

so much drama on ronark i cant wait to join u all in cz... As soon as i can get past lvl 39

Helios

lol
    Undestructablezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    hıgh school booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobıes
    okı
    close thıs childish topic pff

Obsidian

ill 2 hit yur ass with reduced +3 cleavers kkty?[/b]
    2 hit me lol...please ur still in diapers u little 3 year old with your fag ass voice on vent, i could barely speak it made me laugh sooo much, and what u did to ff? nice jobs on putting ts&#39;s on and making them tp in the middle of the dread mare spawn GG thats real nice especially cause u were allied with them nice ass alliance..

funny to read this, I had alot of fun ^.^

well Magic I give you a tip, you go to Sundriers with like 10mil coins and buy acid pots there then you go CZ / War and seek for this BP, if you see him attack him and use acid pot till his armor is broken, save spike whole time and then SLM HIM O_o

but wait, what if he have MagicHammers with him? :x

Zxenke

Using a magic hammer is noobish, didnt ya know?

/end_sarcasm

ok next time ill use ALL my skills. ill use lightfeet skill to run off when he 1920&#39;s. then ill stealth skill after i run away so he cant see me for a few secs and heal up. then ill come back.
    yea...using all skills still sounds right? stfu noob.[/b]
    dude stop fucken crying... ok first of all i dont know any priest in any server who can even heal once against me cause when i was a noob WAYYYYYYYYYYYY back i found out the best way to cancle heals... and about stealth hide.... i dont give a shit if any rogue does that to me (im a warrior) because when they do that like noobs i also have time to heal myself... which is just a waste of time because when the sin comes back, hell still get owned like he did before he ran... anywyas all i got to say is that your one big fucken cry baby ....

Banned

2 hit me lol...please ur still in diapers u little 3 year old with your fag ass voice on vent, i could barely speak it made me laugh sooo much, and what u did to ff? nice jobs on putting ts&#39;s on and making them tp in the middle of the dread mare spawn GG thats real nice especially cause u were allied with them nice ass alliance..[/b]

or how about u get ur shit straight cuz i didnt do that? try someone else

Banned

dude stop fucken crying... ok first of all i dont know any priest in any server who can even heal once against me cause when i was a noob WAYYYYYYYYYYYY back i found out the best way to cancle heals... and about stealth hide.... i dont give a shit if any rogue does that to me (im a warrior) because when they do that like noobs i also have time to heal myself... which is just a waste of time because when the sin comes back, hell still get owned like he did before he ran... anywyas all i got to say is that your one big fucken cry baby ....[/b]

whatd u do? sit there and "r" hit them the whole time? there&#39;s no such thing as a "heal-cancel combo" so....thats what u must have done.

all you noobs who say "HEAL IS JUST SKILL OMG". you say that because uve prolly played a BP at some point in ur KO career and u couldnt win a VS without 1920. log on a lvl 70 BP vs lvl 80 warrior. ofc the BP can win. sit there and hit. make the warrior use HP pots and heal urself till he&#39;s out of pots. then kill him.

its ok tho. if sheer/douma is with me and me and keenan start vsing. if he heals himself ill just have douma/sheer 1920 me for everytime he 1920s himself. even it up a bit.

omfg u cant use judgement thats not fair! it hits to hard u only allowed to use harsh or whtever the gay skill name is.

seriously anyone who says using ANY skill is unfair should just /quit_ko now using any skil is fair otherwise they wouldnt be here

zz arguements about bps being able to duff for years now its arguements about them being able to heal? <_<

hmm lets see im about to die should i let him kil me or use a skill to heal myself? hmm..

just like rogues think hes going to kil me lets run off like a bitch with lightfeet and minor myself bk to full health etc

who givs a shit they are all skills there to be used so fukin use them and get over how much you all suck.

Zxenke

all you noobs who say "HEAL IS JUST SKILL OMG". you say that because uve prolly played a BP at some point in ur KO career and u couldnt win a VS without 1920. log on a lvl 70 BP vs lvl 80 warrior. ofc the BP can win. sit there and hit. make the warrior use HP pots and heal urself till he&#39;s out of pots. then kill him.[/b]
    Umm...lol. I win plenty of fights without 1920 heal. It isn&#39;t needed usually with sins cuz they died fast, but warrior are the ones who are in prolonged fights.

And if a lvl 70 bp can beat a lvl 80 warrior, thre is something very fucked up about that. Maybe 72 bp and 75 warrior, but not 70-80.

Obsidian

whatd u do? sit there and "r" hit them the whole time? there&#39;s no such thing as a "heal-cancel combo" so....thats what u must have done.
    all you noobs who say "HEAL IS JUST SKILL OMG". you say that because uve prolly played a BP at some point in ur KO career and u couldnt win a VS without 1920. log on a lvl 70 BP vs lvl 80 warrior. ofc the BP can win. sit there and hit. make the warrior use HP pots and heal urself till he&#39;s out of pots. then kill him.
    its ok tho. if sheer/douma is with me and me and keenan start vsing. if he heals himself ill just have douma/sheer 1920 me for everytime he 1920s himself. even it up a bit.[/b]
    dude when a bp heals himself the rogues minor heal has time to fill up hp dude...a rogue gets the advantage cause hes still hitting and the bp isnt..if he spams then thats a waste of time cause both of u should have full hp...the warriors are the ones that have the most difficulty with a bp dude and i didnt hear any of them cry...what happens when a warrior gets malice..cant cure it makes it even harder rogues have the ability to do alot of shit with minor and cure and their faster hit speed vs bps..1. cancel heals better 2. get healed alot while the bp heals himself 3. cure the duffs dude why do u complain i don&#39;t hear warriors and mages complain about priests.. they complain more about rogues... so whos over powered bps or rogues in general?

Just to throw a point of fact in... Just about every skill in the game can be interupted. Except the uninteruptable spells. It just takes patience, and time to learn how to do it.. believe it or not you can even cancel duffs. The key is to actually watch the screen and learn the timing. Most people mash the buttons for their combo&#39;s. Just relax and make your each of your skills and rr&#39;s hit. By far a rogue has the best chance of canceling a heal, because their r&#39;s hit so fast. Still its ez to do with bp and warrior all day. Watching the graphics will allow you to cancel, probably 8 out of 10 heals once you got the hang out of it. Just take a friend whose a priest and practice following the animation in the arena. In a short time you will have it down.

I realize that will was alittle off topic. But i think that bp vs rogue all skills should be use whereas rogue has cure curse, minor heal, wolf, etc etc...By not using malice and such this guy did you a favor. Like i said rogue has the answers for everything...

thx
    db

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast