Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH

This is a discussion on OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well it depends really, was he spamming 1920 or did he use 1 and keep fighting? Sometimes people use 1 ...
Page: 5

Well it depends really, was he spamming 1920 or did he use 1 and keep fighting? Sometimes people use 1 heal or something because they ran out of mana to attack and have just enough for a heal, so need to soul pot or something but meh... it is pretty lame

maybe next time he will malice and heal against you

Helios

skill is skill
    write a support ticket when u have problems with 1920 heal spamming
    Bp 72+ dont need a heal
    bp 72- need the heal
    Who care, u lost vs because u cant heal cancel combos
    end of story -.-

recently all i've been playing is a bp and imo bp's can be the best class if they're a duffer and can never lose a fight if played right. but w/o duffs and heals many people will be able to kill bps because of so many disadvantages.

if you're a g1 bp u get high ap but u have to use the shittiest armors and lowww ac and low mana.
    if you're chitin/fp priest u get good ac but not so good hp and pretty gay ap.

but for warriors and rogues u all go for ur best armors and full ap and dont have to really worry about mana and ac and ap since u have a simple build. bp's no matter what build will be at a disadvantage w/o duffs or heals. well maybe this keenan guy knows he has no chance against u w/o duffs or heals so he knows he has to do it or else he'd just die everytime. it's either heal himself or die every time/run/town. and he chose to heal himself.

when i played warrior/rogue i thought the same way as u did and said "wtf noob priest healing in 1v1" but now that i play a priest when i fight some1 with good gear i have no other option than to heal/duff because if i dont i'll lose to some ppl. as g1 priest u have the some shit defense and hp will go down too fast. and as chitin bp u hit like crap and they'll kill u before u can kill them w/o duff.

well to summarize what i said, priests have to use duffs since it's their skill and it balances out their stats against their opponent.

Banned

wow people still replying in this? lol

and triply i <3 u but..sorry.wrong.

i&#39;ve also played a BP. only lvl 66 in DIEZ. in diez others have 10X better shit than people on ronark. i didnt have to heal in 1v1. and if u can&#39;t beat them without heal then just lose. dro couldve easily duffed chusco and healed himself and killed chusco but did he do that? no. he knows how to vs and he&#39;s not a fucking pussy. he&#39;s higher lvl than me and on his screen my spike is like 600 cuz he&#39;s lvl 65. he shouldnt need to heal against that.

and curly: once? eh...try when he redballs he heals about 3-4 times so he&#39;s full HP

infolock

There&#39;s nothing wrong with using 1920 heals in a 1vs1.

So stop crying ya little bitch... go back to sucking yer momma&#39;s balogne tits.

Malice is usually accepted too. That&#39;s the extent of the debuffs.

But when deal with rogues, all debuffs should be allowed, due to the fact a rogue can cure himself.
    Just my opinion.

Stop being a little girl.

Zxenke

Whats also really funny is that even with Magic being a baby and bitching about it, IT&#39;S STILL GONNA HAPPEN! Haha...

Well Magic, maybe you were just such a good bp you didn&#39;t need to heal against those level 30 chickens. Congratz mate.

if u can&#39;t beat them without heal then just lose[/b]
    thats most stupid thing i ever heard ko related.

so il say to rogues from now on if u cant beat them without minor just die

and warriors if u cant beat them without using 1400ac just die

mages if u cant beat them without using failsafe atacks then just die

1920 heal is a skill there to be used open your eyes and stop talking crap.

by the way, no hard feelings :wub:

Thread starter is a n00b. :mellow:

Zxenke

Thread starter is a n00b. :mellow:[/b]
    +1
    Just thought i should throw that in there...

sizzlex

the hatred

Mitch

thats like telling a sin to use pots instead of minor haha

Not using defbuffs is 1 thing. but trying to say they can&#39;t heal is just stupid.

you might as well tell a warrior to go naked 1v1

if a sin spikes for 600 then i dont see why u should use heal. how much does he judgement u for? if its anymore than 500 then he has to suck pretty bad to lose 1v1 :lol:

TunaFishyMe

umm 1920 is a skill. When i fight a priest who does it, i dont see whats the big deal. If he duffs, you time your cure so that when his duff finishes, you cure. If he fakes duff, you move instantly to cancel cure. When he redballs, and he tries to 1920, the game is yours. All you have to do is cancel 2 of his heals at most and hes dead or have spike ready. Of course, cancelling is not as easy as it sounds but combo fast enough and its easy win. Plus, when hes duffing, you can get a couple hits in before you have to start cure so its easy to get him to redball. If they 1920 then i run if i get duff and didnt time my cure right.

when you feel like they&#39;re gonna heal stop R hitting and only skill then cancel their first heal just as their hands rise up with R. they&#39;ll probably try to heal again and when their arms are all the way up do R hit again. if you fuck up the first time you&#39;ll probably fuck up the rest because animation will probably go away lol.

that&#39;s how i try to take down a priest.

um... but ya, priests have it easier in a 1v1 but you can kill them, just gotta work harder than them.

and curly: once? eh...try when he redballs he heals about 3-4 times so he&#39;s full HP[/b]
    Well meh.. he probly fucked up his combo and wanted to start fresh with full hp and be able to continue the fight :P BP is hard in 1v1 imo, such little mana.. low hp >.< all about pot timing so its really easy to fuck up

But really if a priest begins to heal in the middle of a fight, just heal yourself back up to full hp and continue the fight... Healing don&#39;t hurt you ^^

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast