Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH

This is a discussion on OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; O_o I don't even know why this is being argued. The point of a 1v1 is to prove you can ...
Page: 6

Willows

O_o

I don't even know why this is being argued.

The point of a 1v1 is to prove you can play your character better than they can play theirs, right? If that's the case, then each person should be allowed to use all their skills in an attempt to beat their opponent. If you run away, you concede defeat. If you put on weapon defence, you're saying that you can't tank their damage, so you need to cheat. If you stop to heal yourself, you're stopping any attempts to kill them and only attempting to survive. If you manage to malice a sin and he doesn't cure, then he deserves to get pummeled into the ground.

In my opinion, anything that can be cancelled or fixed is fair game. A sin can cure a bp's duffs (Just don't sit there rolling the duffs till they run outta cure pots.), a bp can repair his acided armours (same thing applies, don't throw 200 of the stupid things), a sin can back off, heal, and attempt a different strategy (different gear or some shit, idk), and a priest can put on a shield, heal back up to full and attempt a different strategy (try sneak a malice in, or fake the duff and pummel him when he's curing). All's fair in love and war, unless you plan on using something that makes it hard for you to lose.

Idk how you're saying 1920 is unfair. It's part of his build, and if you can't cancel it, that's your fault not his. I've watched plenty of 1v1s that end in the warrior/priest sticking on a DD shield and attempting to sit down while spamming hp pots. It means the other person won the 1v1, but they don't want to give up their np and want to salvage a bit of their pride by showing they can survive if they want. They really should just die, but most people won't.

BP vs assassin : BP can malice and 1920, sin can mh and explore ac skills.
    assassin vs mage : Mage can slide and wear some dd, sin can use magic shield.
    assassin vs warr : Warr can legcut / scream and slide, sin can mh and ac skills.
    warr vs BP : BP can't malice, but warr shouldn't have an ac buff.

No talias.
    Acid pot paper chars if they break the rules, they should have magic hammers on them and if they don't it's their fault.

It does seem like you're just crying because you couldn't win. You forced him to just survive, so you did win... stop bitching about it :/

Banned

O_o

I don't even know why this is being argued.

The point of a 1v1 is to prove you can play your character better than they can play theirs, right? If that's the case, then each person should be allowed to use all their skills in an attempt to beat their opponent. If you run away, you concede defeat. If you put on weapon defence, you're saying that you can't tank their damage, so you need to cheat. If you stop to heal yourself, you're stopping any attempts to kill them and only attempting to survive. If you manage to malice a sin and he doesn't cure, then he deserves to get pummeled into the ground.

In my opinion, anything that can be cancelled or fixed is fair game. A sin can cure a bp's duffs (Just don't sit there rolling the duffs till they run outta cure pots.), a bp can repair his acided armours (same thing applies, don't throw 200 of the stupid things), a sin can back off, heal, and attempt a different strategy (different gear or some shit, idk), and a priest can put on a shield, heal back up to full and attempt a different strategy (try sneak a malice in, or fake the duff and pummel him when he's curing). All's fair in love and war, unless you plan on using something that makes it hard for you to lose.

Idk how you're saying 1920 is unfair. It's part of his build, and if you can't cancel it, that's your fault not his. I've watched plenty of 1v1s that end in the warrior/priest sticking on a DD shield and attempting to sit down while spamming hp pots. It means the other person won the 1v1, but they don't want to give up their np and want to salvage a bit of their pride by showing they can survive if they want. They really should just die, but most people won't.

BP vs assassin : BP can malice and 1920, sin can mh and explore ac skills.
    assassin vs mage : Mage can slide and wear some dd, sin can use magic shield.
    assassin vs warr : Warr can legcut / scream and slide, sin can mh and ac skills.
    warr vs BP : BP can't malice, but warr shouldn't have an ac buff.

No talias.
    Acid pot paper chars if they break the rules, they should have magic hammers on them and if they don't it's their fault.

It does seem like you're just crying because you couldn't win. You forced him to just survive, so you did win... stop bitching about it :/[/b]

warriors sliding in vs? that's even more gay then him spam healing himself.

about the bolded: so ur saying a BP using DD cap is a cheat? idc if he uses DD. he's paper. but healing urself is just fucking noob.

to all of you that call me noob why dont u watch chusco's first movie. at the end where he VS BlackQueen his combo is perfect and guess what? he MUST be a noob because the heals didnt get canceled. all of you idiots and ur "heal-cancel combo's" are fucking dumb. there are no combos meant to just cancel heals. they all CAN cancel heals but it's not skill. its luck. if ur lucky, while ur comboing he'll heal at the wrong time right as ur "R" hits = he's dead. if it's someone like keenan who has a LOT of experience spam healing himself then ofc he knows when to heal and how to do it.

to trip: ofc he spams me for more than 500...like 550 average and like up to 600s

Boyce

willow you dont know shit about vsin

Willows

warriors sliding in vs? that's even more gay then him spam healing himself.
    about the bolded: so ur saying a BP using DD cap is a cheat? idc if he uses DD. he's paper. but healing urself is just fucking noob.
    to all of you that call me noob why dont u watch chusco's first movie. at the end where he VS BlackQueen his combo is perfect and guess what? he MUST be a noob because the heals didnt get canceled. all of you idiots and ur "heal-cancel combo's" are fucking dumb. there are no combos meant to just cancel heals. they all CAN cancel heals but it's not skill. its luck. if ur lucky, while ur comboing he'll heal at the wrong time right as ur "R" hits = he's dead. if it's someone like keenan who has a LOT of experience spam healing himself then ofc he knows when to heal and how to do it.
    to trip: ofc he spams me for more than 500...like 550 average and like up to 600s[/b]
    It's no fun when you know exactly what people are gonna say before they even say it. I know you think it's gay when a warr slides in vs, but if the sin is ap build it's the safest way to beat him so I don't see why not. It's only gay when the warr slides and stands no chance whatsoever of killing you. Sliding is a tactic, you take less damage but you deal less damage as well. If they think they can beat you with it, they're welcome to try. And btw, once again the only reason you wouldn't like it is because it makes you not able to kill him.

I'm not saying DD cap is cheap. I forgot there wasn't 40dd shields and 25dd caps on your server. +7/15 dd is very fair, it's just when people put on 32dd shields as they redball... that sucks.

Before you keep running your mouth, go into the fucking arena and try actually TIME the heal cancels, rather than comboing like normal. It makes me laugh to see you say "Its luck if your r hits at the right time". Is your R hitting all by itself? Don't you have control of it? It is possible to learn how and when to cancel heals. It's not possible to cancel every heal, but it certainly isn't just "luck". I've heard from a couple priests about how certain people will cancel their heals, and I myself have cancelled 3-4 heals in a row while trying. Fucking learn to adapt instead of just bitching when something forces you to change.

Try see things with an open mind. Kthxbye.

Banned

You believing that warrior sliding in a 1v1 is enough to proove your noobishness.

as i said. your combo can be perfect. all "R"s hit perfect and everything. its not guaranteed to cancel just cuz u "R" somebody

as stated: go watch the 0ishi movie and watch the very end.

im not even going to reply anymore because of how much of a noob u are. waste of time. if triple says something ill reply. at least he's not a fucking idiot.

Zxenke

You can't combo more than 1920 damage to a paper character in that 3 second gap it takes to heal? Wow...

Normally, against a sin or warrior, they would be able to do 1920 damage or more to a paper character in the 3 seconds for the heal, thusly canceling any gain from the heal. Maybe you need more ap if you can't outdamage a heal...

Willows

im not even going to reply anymore because of how much of a noob u are. waste of time.[/b]
    My sentiments exactly.

And Zxenske, it's not that easy to do 1920 damage in 3 secs, especially if they're wearing DD. Spike + thrust would do almost 1920 w/o DD, but can only spike + thrust once every few seconds, whereas priest can 1920 again.

Zxenke

Umm...most rogues can do spike-r-thrust-r-another attack-r and maybe a 4th if they are good. Most paper priests don't have the 25 dd cap, so thats close to negateable. Spike is 1k, r is 100, thrust is 700, r is 100, 3rd is 500, r is 100...thats 2400 damage right there easily within 3 seconds. Not that hard.

Banned

Umm...most rogues can do spike-r-thrust-r-another attack-r and maybe a 4th if they are good. Most paper priests don't have the 25 dd cap, so thats close to negateable. Spike is 1k, r is 100, thrust is 700, r is 100, 3rd is 500, r is 100...thats 2400 damage right there easily within 3 seconds. Not that hard.[/b]

my spike on him is ~700 on my screen so ~600 on his screen. try doing 1920 dmg hitting like that in 3 secs.

Zxenke

Disregarding the normal fact hat most people don't have 25 dd caps. Maybe he did. If he did, good for him, it increased his chances of winning.

Mike_Miller

EVERYONE BTW THE TOPIC STARTER IS ONLY 13. so it's not his fault he is a fucking stupid bitchy rich kid who wants everythign his way.

Wtf you talkin about, bloods stays at full hp the entire fight that shows absolutely no skill involved...[/b]
    lol he made this topic cause keenan killed him...

wow people still replying in this? lol

and triply i <3 u but..sorry.wrong.

i&#39;ve also played a BP. only lvl 66 in DIEZ. in diez others have 10X better shit than people on ronark. i didnt have to heal in 1v1. and if u can&#39;t beat them without heal then just lose. dro couldve easily duffed chusco and healed himself and killed chusco but did he do that? no. he knows how to vs and he&#39;s not a fucking pussy. he&#39;s higher lvl than me and on his screen my spike is like 600 cuz he&#39;s lvl 65. he shouldnt need to heal against that.
    and curly: once? eh...try when he redballs he heals about 3-4 times so he&#39;s full HP[/b]
    dro the presit that uses a chitin shield? well if i used chitin shield i woulnt duff either

Disregarding the normal fact hat most people don&#39;t have 25 dd caps. Maybe he did. If he did, good for him, it increased his chances of winning.[/b]
    he wishes we are in the new server ronark. we share a in drop. but other then that hes jsut mad good at this bp thing. you should watch his vs&#39;s he almost dies everytime but some how finds a way to win.

LOL nice topic fuck tard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

EVERYONE BTW THE TOPIC STARTER IS ONLY 13. so it&#39;s not his fault he is a fucking stupid bitchy rich kid who wants everythign his way.
    lol he made this topic cause keenan killed him...
    dro the presit that uses a chitin shield? well if i used chitin shield i woulnt duff either
    he wishes we are in the new server ronark. we share a in drop. but other then that hes jsut mad good at this bp thing. you should watch his vs&#39;s he almost dies everytime but some how finds a way to win.
    LOL nice topic fuck tard!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

actually im 14 sorry bud.
    and im not rich

dro Vsd chusco with CS? i think not.

finds a way to win by spam healing himself.

im a fuck tard? pretty funny considering most people can&#39;t understand wtf u type.

Banned

i remembered someone telling me to reply to this topic, but didnt bother, but i just saw it and decided too.

Back on orc side when me and oscar (________________) were fighting 1vs1, i would spike him for 600 on my screen with about 17xx ap and he had no DD on. He was a fp bp and basically kicked ass. He hit me for about 600. the fact is that he is basically a warrior, and doesnt need to duff in order to win in a 1vs1, but i insisted that we try it anyway ( of course he kicked my ass everytime ). when we were fighting with duffs, i found it to be alot more fun, it actually gave me more of a chance involving duffs. you just need to know how to fight a bp, hp pot and combo is the best way. just get close to them, and hopefully u will cancel heals, its basically luck. most bp&#39;s that i have fought do not know how to duff again because they do not see my cure animation, you got to time it perfectly. if u come across a bp that knows how to duff over and over again than u got a problem. the 1920 skill is what makes the bp a VERY good class to play solo and 1vs1. i would like to get my hands on one just to experience it. but overall, i find that fighting a bp can be very fun and u get a break from all that other normal shit like fighting other sins and warriors. if i had to choose what was a better class, bp would definately kill a sin EVERY time in 1vs1, if the bp is skilled enough that is. once sin runs out of cure bb sin : (

so all in all, 1920 is allowed as long as u set up rules for a TRUE 1vs1. dont bitch about the 1920 skill, its a way the class is meant to be played, sins have minor heal and hp pots, while priests have to pot like a warrior, they do not have the AP of a warrior or the HP/AC, 1920 makes things fair.

if there is any bp&#39;s on diez that want to just have a nice fun 1vs1 with no real way of showing "im better than you" pm me : D

arko

wtf is this post anway? Heal when redball is noob?

First defence items, now heals, next must be "you are using a fucking warrior, so you are fucking noob, lvl at lvl 59.69 rogue and pk me with chit set +7 and md+3!"

if you can kill him then fukin just kill him, dun spaz shit on forum plz.. PRESS OK xD

rofl to me this kind of complaining maybe you should just fist fight it out?

ok next tiem you peekay ppl, DON"T POT, DON"T MINOR HEAL DON"T BUFF BLAHLBHALHA

suck it up, go do your hw kiddo <3

Zxenke

Back on orc side when me and oscar (________________) were fighting 1vs1, i would spike him for 600 on my screen with about 17xx ap and he had no DD on. He was a fp bp and basically kicked ass.[/b]
    600 onto a fp bp is obviously more onto a paper bp. Probably around 800-900 damage from a spike. Very easy to get 1920 damage Magic...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast