Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH

This is a discussion on OK KEENAN YOU LITTLE BITCH within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 600 onto a fp bp is obviously more onto a paper bp. Probably around 800-900 damage from a spike. Very ...
Page: 7

Banned

600 onto a fp bp is obviously more onto a paper bp. Probably around 800-900 damage from a spike. Very easy to get 1920 damage Magic...[/b]

am i fighting oscar? no. it's a totally different person. totally different server. get ur shit straight

this is by far the nerdiest thing ive seen u bitch about magic <3

so did he win?

Banned

I dont get it, im a rogue I would never whine about a bp using duffs or heals, u got cures, and if you know how to time your
    R attack you can cancel his heals, and lol at the people who say its about luck.. go to arena with a priest,
    R him exactly when he starts casting the heal [when it looks like he&#39;s lifting his hands to the sky], and tell me the
    result.

Zxenke

am i fighting oscar? no. it&#39;s a totally different person. totally different server. get ur shit straight[/b]
    No shit. He said how much damage he did to a fp bp, and I used that as a comparison to hwo muhc damage you would hit onto a paper bp.

firenewbie11

Magic. Stop complaining and go get some skills. If you have to complain about a lil 1920 heal, then stop fucking playing. 1920 is a skill just like minor heal. If you can use minor heal, then the priest by all means can use 1920 heal. When the priest 1920 heals, it just gives you time to heal up anyway. So if you have to complain about it, then don&#39;t use minor and you might have the right to complain. Other then that. SHUT UP!!!

Banned

Magic. Stop complaining and go get some skills. If you have to complain about a lil 1920 heal, then stop fucking playing. 1920 is a skill just like minor heal. If you can use minor heal, then the priest by all means can use 1920 heal. When the priest 1920 heals, it just gives you time to heal up anyway. So if you have to complain about it, then don&#39;t use minor and you might have the right to complain. Other then that. SHUT UP!!![/b]

i can&#39;t believe how stupid u people are.

i spike him so low he almost spams my spike on me. he raises hand for 2 secs = 2K HP. u can&#39;t compare that to minor heal.

he&#39;s a fucking pussy to spam himself to full when he redballs. its like me running away for a bit and minor healing then coming back.

just let the topic die cuz i already got what im gonna do to him. if fierce goes to the new server then keenan i hope u have some magic hammers

firenewbie11

lol...acid pots. now that is desperate. Let this topic die now i guess since you are by far to weak and stupid to know how to deal with a paper BP. I hope keenan pounds your ass to the floor.

Zxenke

i spike him so low he almost spams my spike on me.[/b]
    Umm...a paper bp can do probably 600-800 damage a hit onto an armored rogue, average ac. I sure as hell hope you can spike him for more than 800. If not, then you kinda suck, kk?

Im fp bp and I get spiked for a good 600 without any dd on.

several pages of useless BS

telling priest not to heal in vs is same as tell rogue to not use minor heal.

And it shouldnt be expected to anyone want any kind of VS in cz or giving respect to VS ( specially in places where u can clearly see there is many ppl doing PvP) go VS in arena if ur into doing it and stay away from CZ and flaming everyone ty.

Dunno why im even posting into this thread it should have been already deleted and the starter of topic warned / banned.

Too many idiots in these forums nowadays.

Banned

Ahhh your 14 now i see why u started this topic. Honestly, just stop whining and play the game. I cant believe your stressing over a bunch of pixels.

Papps

if this topic is so useless then why are you posting in it?

Banned

Umm...a paper bp can do probably 600-800 damage a hit onto an armored rogue, average ac. I sure as hell hope you can spike him for more than 800. If not, then you kinda suck, kk?

Im fp bp and I get spiked for a good 600 without any dd on.[/b]
    so....me having ~1300 AP means i suck? ur such an idiot.

Zxenke

You can&#39;t outdamage a paper character&#39;s 1920 heal...a character that has no shield or dd on? 1300 ap doesn&#39;t mean shit if you can&#39;t use it, lol. You could have 2k ap and suck at comboing and timing and whatnot and die all the time in pvp.

All I&#39;m saying is, every assassin I ever fought in my year of playing a paper bp has been able to outdamage a 1920 heal. Maybe Ares just has better sins, idk. Or maybe you just need to learn how to heal cancel

Good for you that you have 1300 ap...doesn&#39;t mean you are good though.

Ahhh your 14 now i see why u started this topic. Honestly, just stop whining and play the game. I cant believe your stressing over a bunch of pixels.[/b]
    actually hes 12 :P

firenewbie11

You can&#39;t outdamage a paper character&#39;s 1920 heal...a character that has no shield or dd on? 1300 ap doesn&#39;t mean shit if you can&#39;t use it, lol. You could have 2k ap and suck at comboing and timing and whatnot and die all the time in pvp.

All I&#39;m saying is, every assassin I ever fought in my year of playing a paper bp has been able to outdamage a 1920 heal. Maybe Ares just has better sins, idk. Or maybe you just need to learn how to heal cancel

Good for you that you have 1300 ap...doesn&#39;t mean you are good though.[/b]
    +1

Magic is just a stupid kid who probably can&#39;t combo and doesn&#39;t know how to minor heal while fighting. Now he is gonna try to throw acid pots and he gonna start bitching about the priest moving too much because he can&#39;t throw a pot at priest and make a stupid request like..."I request that Keenan will stand still so I can acid pot him because I&#39;m too much of a fucktard to figure out anyway to win".

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast