Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ok warrior combo

This is a discussion on ok warrior combo within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats like asking a mouse if he knows where the cheese is at!!! i kinda need a good person maybe ...
Page: 2

poiz3n5

thats like asking a mouse if he knows where the cheese is at!!! i kinda need a good person maybe someone from cz cause there experienced[/b]
    mouse's dont eat chese.... thats only shit from tom and jery, but some bacon on a mouse trap

works like magic

darkrouge4040

Its not hard just try to skill+ r r, the main thing to get it down is practice

Heim4teil

lol ^^
    try:
    Skill+w+r do it fast then w8 a lil moment till u hear the click then again skill+w+r
    ita all about timing

CanIKillYou?

lol ^^
    try:
    Skill+w+r do it fast then w8 a lil moment till u hear the click then again skill+w+r
    ita all about timin[/b]

thanks dude

swr skill

Heim4teil

swr skill[/b]
    lol swr skill? xD
    you mean maybe :
    3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr but not 3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr

poiz3n5

skill,r,
    or skill, rr seems to work good on mobs lol

in pvp i miss like 1 ,s,r,sr,
    then id hit em :&*

Strider

here is combo guide vid dont no weather it will help you or not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_TqhdJ4T8I

lol swr skill? xD
    you mean maybe :
    3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr but not 3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr[/b]
    no i mean swr skill swr skill swr skill u need a good pot timing

the genius here is right.....see was not hard to get that was it todd :wub:

thats all most of us do on warrior..... rr skill....i do rr hp pot skill[/b]
    you mean skill skill skill hp pot skill skil hp pot... etc :wub:

Heim4teil

no i mean swr skill swr skill swr skill u need a good pot timing[/b]
    swr ROFL the w/s is for end the animation why press w+s its wasted time

Sk4zI

i use pwn combo
    vs archers : S r skill (3)
    vs Assasins : Z r r skill (3)
    vs wariors : W r skill (3)
    vs bps : Z r skill (3) w z r skill (3) ... Same combo on int priest

swr ROFL the w/s is for end the animation why press w+s its wasted time[/b]
    if u think so... try it for a bit and if u dont like it keep urs, ull see that ull miss less R damage

aight seems some ppl here dont wanna help u out ill tell u what i do to combo on a warrior

1st I use the keyboard arrows up and down cuz I found it easier and faster to reach the mouse

2nd U need to know the animation of ur r hit and skill hit theres a point that if u cancel the animation too soon the r hit or skill hit will not launch so u gotta time that, so doing it to fast wont help u hit faster its a steady timing.

3rd warriors have low mana so the hard part of the combo is poting so what i do is start the combo spaming hp pots untill i have enough mana for 2 sword dance thats around the 600-700 mana then i soul pot and start spaming hp pots, remember changing hp pots to soul pot has a delay so make sure u keep hitting it till u consume the pot.

4th on the combo part this is what i do press z to lock the target or click on it
    hit R the char will start running to the target then hit R again before ur in range and start pressing skill when u reach the target it will hit it with R hit and skill very fast

5th after that this is kind of tricky but it work fine for me tap press on the down arrow or S that will make it walk backward then RR skill then tap press up arrow RR skill

6th when ur walking backwards stay in range of ur R hit dont get too far

7th when ur walking foward make sure u bump with the target

8th half of the players slide or run away when they are getting hit so most of the time u need to keep pressing up arrow or W and RR skill.

9th that combo up(w) rr skill down(s) rr skill works fine on rogues cause that movement sometimes mess up their range and canceling heals on priest

10th for me dual wield is faster than 2h wep on the running combo so thats what I preffer.

11th I dunno if this is fact of fiction but I practice the combo on bosses like talos and tk with 2 warriors tanking with almost same gear and ap and the WS RR skill draw more agroo than the RR skill, of course that has to be tested with dif players char mobs etc.

sorry for the long a55 essay I just got off a college exam and im still on writing mode

i do s r skill w r skill s r skill w r skill

its differnet, but awesome agianst sins and archers. You mvo eout of range of sins daggers, and the punch back in. Arrow Shower basiclly never hits

check out my pk vids to see it in action

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast