Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ok warrior combo

This is a discussion on ok warrior combo within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the genius here is right.....see was not hard to get that was it todd :wub: thats all most of us ...
Page: 3

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

the genius here is right.....see was not hard to get that was it todd :wub:

thats all most of us do on warrior..... rr skill....i do rr hp pot skill[/b]
    hahaha jajajaj

your "combo"

for Cheasing combo, do, Hold W and move around with the mouse while doing skill rr
    for normal combo, eiter skill rr skill or swrr skill

examples, 4 is skill, 5 is hp pot, 2 is mana
    zwrr4swr45sw4rr5sw5rrswrr2s5wrr45swrr54swrr24swrr2

its ok to hit r as much as you like, but potting is just as importent as a fast combo

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lol swr skill? xD
    you mean maybe :
    3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr 3wr 3sr but not 3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr3wsr[/b]
    ya lets just say the best bp in the game is wrong k?

hes right skill swr is the best for bps/warrior

Am i the only one that uses the arrow keys? My combo: R-Skill-back with arrow key then forward with arrow key R-Skill and i just repeat the steps over and over h34r:

I_JuST_OwNed_U

use Z to lock W to run and Skill RR...works good, but dont spam the hell out of skill RR or all u will do is cancel ur atk...so keep skill rr at a pace and u will see ur atk goign by fast and ur mana dropping like ur drinking water, so really after that its not about ur combo its about ur potting skillz...good potter can own lots of ppl if they have good combo

UberGruber

Comboing during 1v1 for dummies :

STEP 0: CHECK FOR OPPONENT's. IS YOUR OPPONENT ALLREADY FIGHTING??? WAIT 5 SECONDS AND REPEAT STEP 0 IF NOT : PROCEED TO STEP 1
    STEP 1: CLICK YOUR OPPONENT
    STEP 2: PRESS "Z" or "W" (the key that makes you run forward.) depending on what keyboard you have
    STEP 3:PRESS "R" ONE TIME
    STEP 4:SPAM SWORD DANCE
    STEP 5:KILL OR GET KILLED (remember, towning is for pussies.)

Make sure you keep holding "z" starting from step 2 untill step 5

.. I think this is like .. the best explanation .. ever .. if you don't get it now h34r:[/b]

ROFL, best guide ever.... honestly

echHAI

lol debated alot...

for dcz get +8 FP's and or a hell breaker +6 or 7.

Raptor is great if you know how to combo with it..

otherwise you're pretty much fucked... it misses so much you have no idea.

hell breakers however don't.

Hmm..... my current build

lvl 59 human mini
    +9 fp's
    +8 hell breaker
    +0 lupus
    +12/1 str/hp belt
    dual +9 earrings
    dual fov's (dissapeared in wipe :'(..)

AP = 1880 (Wolf, Rise and attack scroll from sundries)
    defence = 993 (200 AC + DEF scroll from sundries)

I'd suggest you +8 FP it..

Even with 1700 AP you'd rape all like 400 - 600 damage without a doubt and i don't think you'd be spiked more than 600.

82 hp rest on str = win. (btw to weild +8 raptor you need to go FP build)

If you can&#39;t get you&#39;re hands on a HB since you said you have only 20GB to spend... I reckon go and get a glave +7 since thats prob all you&#39;ll be able to afford atm... you&#39;ll need to buff your accessories and stuffs.. << warriors rely on this the MOST +1 str = 6 AP. Get these:

+8 FP set (200 mil each = 10 gb)
    glave +7 (200 - 350 mil)
    earings, pendant belt +9 (150 mil each)
    use your quest rings the bonuses on them fkn pwn glacier and lightning mages.
    OR you should have 400 mil left over buy dual +9 rings (btw your pots and AC and AP scrolls should cost you about 50 mil, 15000 pots and 50 of each scroll)
    Estimated AP and defence
    1650 - 1700 AP
    750 - 850 defence.
    NOTE: Make sure you put 5 on bersek karus, passion elmorad in skill bar because you&#39;ll have rise/gain after you&#39;ve put 5 in.
    this gives you a 15 extra STR bonus, you can get it from priests but i reckon you&#39;ll just be wasting you&#39;re own time.

with 1600 AP you&#39;ll be hitting 350 on any rouge + combo will allow you to be making atleast 100 - 200 extra damage which is alot, Pot right away once you&#39;ve been spiked and if you have a dd cap wear that non stop

500+ on any mage, bp.. and you&#39;ll be beating chitin warriors 1v1 becuase you&#39;ll deal more and they won&#39;t be dealing more than 250 to you and even if you have 150 lower defence you will easialy outpot their attacks...

Tips: Don&#39;t go dual weild unless you get a tot spear +7 or 8, or unless you can get like a hunguk +8 (they pwn shit), uniques with 70 AP will deal more damage than an impact +7 with 100 ap because of their uniqueness.

I hope i haven&#39;t made you bored xD If you can get those items with like 1600+ ap you&#39;ll own everything.

ech xD.

echHAI

as for combo, smack the keyboard really hard... 1 hp pot 2 soul pot 3 leg cut 4 sword aura 5 sprint 6 rise(+15 str skill)

Skill + S + W + R + Skill

dn&#39;t think u need to hold z down.. just keep spamming r and have 2 hands on the keyboard if ur n00b xD. Other people town, Best tool for warriors h + town + double click xD running from rouges = town (get a shield btw, plate shield +7 even they rock)

people will say FP warrior is ugly but you can skin change which is what i did.. mine looks awsome ecspecially my raptor +8 (which i keep just incase) looks pwnage with flame damage + dragon warrior armor.

<3 frost for help with that xD.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123