Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

OldieS

This is a discussion on OldieS within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lotusflower maybe cus i dont like 8 ppl parties cus they so lame...no challenge at all to ...
Page: 3

POEK

Originally posted by lotusflower
    maybe cus i dont like 8 ppl parties cus they so lame...no challenge at all to pk then, u always win all

like Muslumgursexbabanoob he is probably best geared priest in ares and i see him only pk wiht 8 ppl (6 lvl 70 and maybe 1 lvl 65 +) *

i really dont get the joy of play like that....
    Ok florens nightingale we get yur drift We like to play like that and not every people likes the same thing in game or real life...Get some more fire resist and u will be ok

Originally posted by lotusflower
    maybe cus i dont like 8 ppl parties cus they so lame...no challenge at all to pk then, u always win all

like Muslumgursexbabanoob he is probably best geared priest in ares and i see him only pk wiht 8 ppl (6 lvl 70 and maybe 1 lvl 65 +) *

i really dont get the joy of play like that....
    well,this is kinda good party,both Oldies parties and mages with MuslumGursex , we'r in same party so many times,if u got good mages and they all 70+ it's a good and funny party 2 healer and 6 mages rox aoe in cz,like a partyy 1 mage 2 priest and warriors or rogues in a party,no difference. and Oldies rox when their mages online h43r:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123