Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Oldominion looking for priest/others on Diez

This is a discussion on Oldominion looking for priest/others on Diez within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oldominion grade II english orc clan on Diez looking for level 58+ priest that have either rez, buff, and heal. ...
Page: 1

SageFrancis

Default Oldominion looking for priest/others on Diez

Oldominion grade II english orc clan on Diez looking for level 58+ priest that have either rez, buff, and heal.
    also recruiting other classes lvl 60+, must be from USA and be a active player and have atleast 40k+np's

SageFrancis

bump

MoGax

lol half of the original ppl in the clan are major noobs, who would want to be in a clan like that lol

VoidExternal

Originally posted by MoGax
    lol half of the original ppl in the clan are major noobs, who would want to be in a clan like that lol
    hmm, back then you joined then left because you couldn't get in groups with us and prob can't solo..but check the list again and point out these "noobs" for me, far as im concerned they all blew past you in gear/levels.... :mellow:
    not to mention 90% of us are 60+ now, and pretty close to G1..just need a few good priests and we're set.
    no need to flame a clan recruitment page.

PWNED lol

SageFrancis

Originally posted by MoGax
    when i was in the clan they were lower lvl, but from what i see of the they are gud guns

bump for oldominion *:wub:
    change ur mind a lot?

MoGax

actually when i was in the clan 90% of the ppl in there were 30+ and they didnt even know what a wizard staff was, i was the highest lvl besides the one person that supported the g3. it was very sad, u thought a full party of 8 doing aks was fuking awesome xp

SageFrancis

killing ak's at level 30+ was awesome exp.
    thanks for being our buff whore. : ]

VoidExternal

Originally posted by MoGax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoGax)</div>
    actually when i was in the clan 90% of the ppl in there were 30+ and they didnt even know what a wizard staff was[/b]
    Ok, i'm pretty sure i was talking about the clan NOW, not back when you were level 52 ( i was 40 something, now we're both 60 -_- ). The clan has surpassed you in items and skills completely and the only reason you are attempting to flame this board is because you aren't IN the clan anymore--

<!--QuoteBegin-MoGax

i was the highest lvl besides the one person that supported the g3
    Well, we are G2 close to G1 now with alot of people holding NP. Don't know why you felt the need to post immaturely on this board, and you shouldn't keep referring to the past because you realize we are better now and you aren't still with us

Still Recruiting.

Poverty

Mogax duel? xD I would own you INT priest lol so stuf noob. oke?

infected

YoYoYo.
    MoGax u are so professional please fuk with me

MoGax

hmm sounds dreamy :wub:

ch00bie

don't join this clan, full of noobs and scammerz

VoidExternal

Originally posted by ch00bie
    don't join this clan, full of noobs and scammerz
    Who are you kid, just some Alias with no proof of what you claim? Maybe if you were somebody experienced and not so quite "noob", you would have such things. Probably someone useless who got kicked, oh well good luck to you. :lol:

Still Recruiting

i know all the Sins in the clan are pussy ass Hiz redball spikers, not to mention SageFrancis and his gang were in a town nova party. hmm......I guess its the only way they can get NP in that clan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast