Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Oldominion looking for priest/others on Diez

This is a discussion on Oldominion looking for priest/others on Diez within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 5150 i know all the Sins in the clan are pussy ass Hiz redball spikers, not to ...
Page: 2

VoidExternal

Originally posted by 5150
    i know all the Sins in the clan are pussy ass Hiz redball spikers, not to mention SageFrancis and his gang were in a town nova party. *hmm......I guess its the only way they can get NP in that clan.
    Shouldn't be hard to get NP lvl 66 BP, if only i was your level or even near it Zz....yet we still manage to kill you guys majority of the time so why even bother posting shit about lower levels? This kid is mad because his corpse is on multiple SS's getting humped, whether it was a redball spike or not, but let's not forget what torment and spike do to one, and you are only 1 Bp. good luck have fun.

hmm 234523894723 orc sins on 1??? sounds like a fair battle. and what about the town nova party? cant deny it huh. stupid noob clan trying to get NP. maybe you guys should have stuck to the DLW.

VoidExternal

hmm 234523894723 orc sins on 1??? sounds like a fair battle. and what about the town nova party? cant deny it huh. *stupid noob clan trying to get NP. *maybe you guys should have stuck to the DLW.
    Just have fun, we've been around for 2months probably, you can call us noob all you want we will still fight you idiots.

p.s it's not my fault if you run into 234523894723 orcs alone, thinking your super man.

LOL... like i said cant deny the town nova (bug abuse) party. but its ok lil sin, maybe one day you will get your mirages to +3 and your chitin to +4. i bet youre the kinda guy that posts SS in your sig of a KS kill on a high level huh. keep macroing and bug abusing please.

VoidExternal

LOL... like i said cant deny the town nova (bug abuse) party. *but its ok lil sin, maybe one day you will get your mirages to +3 and your chitin to +4. i bet youre the kinda guy that posts SS in your sig of a KS kill on a high level huh. *keep macroing and bug abusing please.
    Don't beleive i was in a nova bug party, but you can accuse all you want to get some kind of drama thrown this way i don't care. Mirage daggers are +7/70 chitin is +7/12, check the ranking site (if you know where to find it). It's nice to see a experienced player aimlessly calling people bug abusers and macroers (assassins remember). Also, i do have a SS of you dead by towers lol...grow up bro it's a game your getting your pokemon underwear in a wrinkle.

lol lol lol... everyone dies to the towers noob on occasion noob. and if youre taking SS of just a random bp dying to the towers, you got problems. LOL. and yes you were in a bug abuse party. was trying to get a SS of you all but there was so many of you. hard to get you all in one clear pic without donating to the bug abusing. not getting my pokemon underwear in a wrinkle, i just dont like noob cheaters.

VoidExternal

lol lol lol... everyone dies to the towers noob on occasion noob. *and if youre taking SS of just a random bp dying to the towers, you got problems. *LOL. *and yes you were in a bug abuse party. *was trying to get a SS of you all but there was so many of you. *hard to get you all in one clear pic without donating to the bug abusing. *not getting my pokemon underwear in a wrinkle, i just dont like noob cheaters.
    I don't cheat, none of my clan does either..ask the members of my clan that are in Vent with you. You shouldn't keep calling me and my clan noobs either, atleast we leveled our character's to where they are.
    Just wait until im 65 and you are still 66, i'm gonna destroy you and your weak tactics, unless of course you buy a level 70 character when you realize you won't make it yourself..then'll ill just level and keep coming to cz to haunt you until you quit entirely and decide to spend those thousands of USD on something worth having.

LOL you OWN ME?????????? LMAO LMAO LMAO not ever in your wildest dreams buddy. and yes i have talked with people in your clan. this is how i know for SURE that you bug abuse. why dont we set up a 8v8 clan match then tough guy.

VoidExternal

LOL you OWN ME?????????? *LMAO LMAO LMAO not ever in your wildest dreams buddy. *and yes i have talked with people in your clan. *this is how i know for SURE that you bug abuse. *why dont we set up a 8v8 clan match then tough guy.
    God, i said when i'm your level or close to it..did i say i OWN you now? Oh you know people but no names :/...who is this fucking retard please stop posting you are making me sick with this endless stupidity. I'll just keep killing your lvl 66 newbie ass in CZ with the other orcs when you panic and mistype /town again.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. no need to mention their names in this. as a matter of fact one of them left and came human. and yes please keep getting the KS spike on me. giving NP is my charity work for this month. please kill everyone in my clan. thanks again for giving me a good laugh.

VoidExternal

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. *no need to mention their names in this. *as a matter of fact one of them left and came human. *and yes please keep getting the KS spike on me. *giving NP is my charity work for this month. *please kill everyone in my clan. *thanks again for giving me a good laugh.
    I'm glad you got a good laugh at yourself, seeing as how nothing I posted was meant to be funny, just you and some "LOL". :wacko:
    and yes i'm very aware that queen left and went human, he's only duffing us when you come running in like a retard...so sad to see such a good priest have to run around with a moron like you.

giving NP is my charity work for this month. *please kill everyone in my clan.
    k thx

bb friend

this is funny. little 16-17 year old boy talkin tough on the forums. calling me all sorts of 2nd grade names. like i said before, and i will say it again. 8v8 please. lets settle this please.

VoidExternal

this is funny. *little 16-17 year old boy talkin tough on the forums. *calling me all sorts of 2nd grade names. *like i said before, and i will say it again. *8v8 please. *lets settle this please.
    it was settled already...btw what 2nd grade names were used besides you calling people noobsx1000 when you cant level a character worth shit you fucking idiot. Also, don't talk about age...see you in CZ you 26yr old imbecile.

why cant i level a char worth shit? what does that have to do with anything? keep talking to me aga youre amusing me while im at work. not 26 by the way. 24
    isnt it passed your bedtime?

VoidExternal

why cant i level a char worth shit? *what does that have to do with anything? *keep talking to me aga youre amusing me while im at work. *not 26 by the way. *24 *
    isnt it passed your bedtime?
    Honestly i dunno why you cant lvl a char worth a shit...what's that have to do with anything? you callin people noobs when you don't know how to level worth a shit that's what...I don't care if your at work cool guy, you obviously arent doing much work hence the raging posts your leaving. quit saying dumb shit nobody really want's to read all this garbage on a clan recruitment page. Grow up MrsShai plsssssss+

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast