Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Oldominion looking for priest/others on Diez

This is a discussion on Oldominion looking for priest/others on Diez within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o0 i do level my characters.... not sure what youre trying to say here. nope not doing much at all. ...
Page: 3

o0
    i do level my characters.... not sure what youre trying to say here. nope not doing much at all. just cruising the forums. are you scared to have a clan match? we can fraps it, so you can remember it forever. please keep talking to me aga.

VoidExternal

Originally posted by 5150
    o0
    i do level my characters.... not sure what youre trying to say here. *nope not doing much at all. *just cruising the forums. *are you scared to have a clan match? *we can fraps it, so you can remember it forever. * *please keep talking to me aga.
    no thanks you are quite stupid and annoying. All your items/chars = USD is what im saying which = no skill required...and a clan match would be fun..but humping your corpse in cz = priceless.
    dunno what your problem is bro, you seem to be the only one from your team with some outrageous unknown hatred for us..when all we did was kill you in CZ..is that all it takes to get you going like this? Are you that much of a dumb prick? must explain why you cant level worth a shit :mellow:

im sorry your allowance isnt enough to buy premium for your character. and saying i cant level a character is a weak attack. why dont you tell the acclaimed "best warrior" in diez that buying things with USD=no skill. grow up please kid. everyone buys things in this game, whether it be for USD or in game coin. just because your mother wont let you buy something doesnt mean you should be pissed at the world. why dont you as King if i can level. and i would love to know where you get all this wonderful information. keep talking to me please. i like you lots. :wub:

SageFrancis

i was town novaing?
    hmm, i wonder how a lvl 59 mage can cast nova? please enlighten me.

Even better clans don't have NP requirements, remove yours and then MAYBE someone will join you <_<

If you really got a good clan like you say, you don't need ppl with high NP ammount, getting grade 1 is not that important....

umm i said you were in a town nova party. in other words, you went INSIDE the human town in cz. PAST the bugged towers and was attacking people. town nova is a phrase.

VoidExternal

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Even better clans don't have NP requirements, remove yours and then MAYBE someone will join you <_<

If you really got a good clan like you say, you don't need ppl with high NP ammount, getting grade 1 is not that important....
    True, but since then alot of people have joined with 15-30 and alot with none but it's all good..we get alot of members just so many conflicting timezones.

Banned Senior Member

locked due to request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123