Eng. speaking mage looking for clan on Pathos (karus)

This is a discussion on Eng. speaking mage looking for clan on Pathos (karus) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea so i'm looking for an active clan on pathos (Karus) that hopefully put alot of time EXP'ing, and it ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default Eng. speaking mage looking for clan on Pathos (karus)

Yea so i'm looking for an active clan on pathos (Karus) that hopefully put alot of time EXP'ing, and it would be great if it is an English speaking clan (if that even exists any more on this server.)

I'm a lvl 62 mage and just bought EXP premium so i will lvl up pretty fast =)

So thats about it, so feel free to PM me if your "intrested" in me and my capabilities :P

My IGN is MrGanya

Thanks for showing intrest.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

I'm back playin there from cw and i'm surprised about how many english play on pathos.
    Btw, all the eng-speak orcs i know, are 80+ and they mainly pk ( old gangstas, old DontAsk..), so joining them..would be almost impossible.
    On humans side there are few english clans ( Peru..something...Crusaders -lol they must be 100% english speak- and few others) too of lower lvls i think...that should be more exp oriented...and i know gg turkish clans ( kriptex, ThePacific ) of mages all 70+ that can decently speak eng. and camp DK in ronarkland ( and we're lovin them for that xD ).
    But well since u're orc you wont join them 4 sure eheh good luck m8 ;°
    Last edited by inarco; 02-26-2011 at 12:34 AM.