Move pot merchant in raiba near inn and great priest helena!

This is a discussion on Move pot merchant in raiba near inn and great priest helena! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This pot making makes me sick !...
Page: 1

Default Move pot merchant in raiba near inn and great priest helena!

This pot making makes me sick !

Default Re: Move pot merchant in raiba near inn and great priest hel

Originally posted by Nessgara
    This pot making makes me sick !
    Lol I'm with ya on this one.. I just recently began making pots, so annoying.. Gotta beg for swift make it 25% less annoying.. :P

atleast pot making is much easier now than it used to be, before rofd you could only make 10 at a time now you can make however many you can carry

Inactive Member

Just use a clannie, friend, or ur second account logged on second pc to stand near pot merchant and send u holy waters by letters. They should send u the same amount of holy waters as u can carry the 720HP pots. This way u can stand between inn and priest Minerva in Asga and just take scrolls from inn, get holy waters from letter, make pots and put pots in inn while u take out another set of scrolls.

Using two PCs with my main char and potmaker logged on I can make 10k of pots in about 30mins this way without any running around.