Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OMG U_K recruiting on diez hh...doesnt happen often so hurry

This is a discussion on OMG U_K recruiting on diez hh...doesnt happen often so hurry within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by gord i read em all, and i think i got 2 years older... h43r: haha very funny ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by gord
    i read em all, and i think i got 2 years older...
    h43r:
    haha very funny man.....glad to see your finally matured :lol:

Originally posted by WuTang
    kk well heres my info

Game nick:Porsche
    Level:63.78% should lvl in next 2-3days
    Class:Preist
    Where from:USA CALI
    How Old:16
    How long have you been playing KO:about 1.6 monts
    NP:exaclty 126k
    Armor:+6 shell and +7 chitin
    Weapon:+6 dth
    Jewels: some quest jewels and +7 hp stuff
    Previous clan:Ventrue
    Previous clan leaders nick:Loss_of_innocence
    Why you left last clan, or leaving current clan:to join u guys ofc
    How well do you speak english:very good
    MSN, Yahoo, or AOL Id:[email protected]
    Email:[email protected]
    How did you hear of us or who reffered you to us: ko4life

will be posting this on ur website aswell

btw :wub: ali
    :wub:

So if i was in diez and i wanted to join your clan, i would have to give up my drops from bosses i solo and earn myself? rofl gg

Banned

Originally posted by Painf00l
    So if i was in diez and i wanted to join your clan, i would have to give up my drops from bosses i solo and earn myself? rofl gg
    yeah or u can be a solo clan and take all your greedy drops for yourself

to be in clan means to share with all clan and not horde everything to yourself

if u dont like that dont join....did we force anyone to join ....they join cause we are a top respected clan who takes care of all of there clan memebers.....not just the strong...i guess thats why our clan isnt a revovling door like pretty much every clan on every server

so i guess we must be doing something right mmkthnxbb

(*sigh* greedy ass noobs)

kenpai

You tell m tez. I like your clan requirements, makes the whole clan strong and therefor more enjoyement from game.

Greedy ass Noob? If i was greedy i'd be alot better of then i am. The fact is, if you earn something by yourself the clan has no right over it, IF you dont need it then course give it to someone in the clan that can use it. You couldnt force me to join

Banned

Originally posted by Painf00l
    Greedy ass Noob? If i was greedy i'd be alot better of then i am. The fact is, if you earn something by yourself the clan has no right over it, IF you dont need it then course give it to someone in the clan that can use it. You couldnt force me to join *
    i didnt ask u to join i dont ask anyone

also thats good i respect u solo u want to keep....but then guess we tried that and ....people had option to be solo....but we did if u were solo clan didnt award u anything ..... or help u in anything.....didnt work.....u cant solo most shit and in bowl u can but u can easily be ksed.....so the one time a year u get a rol or roc solo i dont think is worth fucking your clan over when they could help u throughout the year

our new policy is going to be solo drops are awarded to who got them if they need it but it still clan bank drop ..... we can trade it for something u might need if its = value....clan bank wont add to anything....if u dont need it hand it in and get some coins...like a 100 mill if its good shit...50 if its medium shit and if its like say iron bow or shard or raptor u get 25 mill for handing it in to bank to be upgraded for someone to use

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

tez would steal all ur cookies if he could .... he also takes ur ass's virginity if u are underage, so watch out

abi, clan plysssssssssssssssssssss :lol: :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by SikWitIt187
    abi, clan plysssssssssssssssssssss *:lol: *:lol:
    be active and ok then

dro ur jelous cause i didnt take yours.....cause it is always dirty and smells

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Painf00l
    Greedy ass Noob? If i was greedy i'd be alot better of then i am. The fact is, if you earn something by yourself the clan has no right over it, IF you dont need it then course give it to someone in the clan that can use it. You couldnt force me to join *

also thats good i respect u solo u want to keep....but then guess we tried that and ....people had option to be solo....but we did if u were solo clan didnt award u anything ..... or help u in anything.....didnt work.....u cant solo most shit and in bowl u can but u can easily be ksed.....so the one time a year u get a rol or roc solo i dont think is worth fucking your clan over when they could help u throughout the year

our new policy is going to be solo drops are awarded to who got them if they need it but it still clan bank drop ..... we can trade it for something u might need if its = value....clan bank wont add to anything....if u dont need it hand it in and get some coins...like a 100 mill if its good shit...50 if its medium shit and if its like say iron bow or shard or raptor u get 25 mill for handing it in to bank to be upgraded for someone to use[/b]
    Fair enough point taken, guess when i read your requirements and it said all drops even if SOLO'D or w/e it says shocked me, but well i play ares, not many good clans around anyway

Banned

Originally posted by Painf00l+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Painf00l)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Painf00l

our new policy is going to be solo drops are awarded to who got them if they need it but it still clan bank drop ..... we can trade it for something u might need if its = value....clan bank wont add to anything....if u dont need it hand it in and get some coins...like a 100 mill if its good shit...50 if its medium shit and if its like say iron bow or shard or raptor u get 25 mill for handing it in to bank to be upgraded for someone to use
    Fair enough point taken, guess when i read your requirements and it said all drops even if SOLO'D or w/e it says shocked me, but well i play ares, not many good clans around anyway [/b]
    lol

i just always based our clan on a whole clan of people working together and helping each other get geared out....if u see our main roster with how well they are geared out by doing this without babashoping its pretty impressive the drops we have and who got them.....mages are well geared out and so are priests and rogues.....not just the warriors who tank and there personal preists like in most clans....we are evenly well geared out from all the boss we do...yes some bought items but we got alot of drops in past few months as our clan takes all of d3 boss's after every server restart...its a group effort and all help find every boss

other night we took whole server but SQ and that happens most times....we miss one or two boss.....3 or 4 times a week and then ofc there is the random OMG HQ is up during all hours :lol:

i dont want anyone in clan to be left out and mages are usless in party boss hunt....we all have tp scrolls and use them for boss so i dont want any class think they are not needed and wont get the spoils of our server

Your 8th rule is pretty dumb, how ppl suppose to get some money to equip themselfes a bit or even buy pots?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast