Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

OMG U_K recruiting on diez hh...doesnt happen often so hurry

This is a discussion on OMG U_K recruiting on diez hh...doesnt happen often so hurry within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The 8th rule could do more harm. If i went soloing and got a Lobo Hammer or something but im ...
Page: 4

Phave

The 8th rule could do more harm.

If i went soloing and got a Lobo Hammer or something but im poor atm and i know that i cold trade it for something i liked this could cause people into keeping drops. So you could end up with sneaky players or "Coined " i doubt this would happen but if you start picking the wrong people i sure it would, even Blood suffered with this.

FatM4n

Originally posted by Phave
    The 8th rule could do more harm.

If i went soloing and got a Lobo Hammer or something but im poor atm and i know that i cold trade it for something i liked this could cause people into keeping drops. So you could end up with sneaky players or "Coined " i doubt this would happen but if you start picking the wrong people i sure it would, even Blood suffered with this.
    I fell hitted :P

Banned

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Your 8th rule is pretty dumb, how ppl suppose to get some money to equip themselfes a bit or even buy pots?
    not really when clan bank provides alot.....most our players are geared out evenly cause they are honest and they know they will get what is coming to them

no one is left out from award for any reason

buy pots....if u cant make pot money in this game and be honest to hand in clan drops thats just sad....when i exp things drop.....its called upgrade and sell it like i do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234