Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OptimusPrime for King on Cwest

This is a discussion on OptimusPrime for King on Cwest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nope, but Opti is the best king ive ever seen on hum side cw[/b] You got to be kidding me ...
Page: 3

nope, but Opti is the best king ive ever seen on hum side cw[/b]
    You got to be kidding me lol.

You got to be kidding me lol.[/b]
    +150.452.789.350

Is his name really OptimusPrime? what kind of kid names himself that?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Not true. People have voted for OptimusPrime: 32 % the first time.

My first king on this server disappeared after a week or so.
    Now it is Degano, who changed to orc during his kingship.

OptimusPrime stayed as king and gave himself 9 gbs as a bonus.
    I think he deserved it.
    Elin[/b]
    yes he was handed the kingship... since both DeadSilence clans and AFK voted for him at the time since we were CSW allies

i love this topic

guy posts "vote me for king"

followed by 2 pages of flaming

haha what a loser.

doornroosje3

yes he was handed the kingship... since both DeadSilence clans and AFK voted for him at the time since we were CSW allies[/b]
    Not entirely. There were other people who have voted for him.
    3 clans are not 32% of the population of Carnac-West.

@ MrCassiba
    I don't understand why you are so angry with OptimusPrime.
    Other kings are doing it too. I have seen it on Ronark.
    One day 2 gbs, next day 3 gbs and so on..

Elin

Not entirely. There were other people who have voted for him.
    3 clans are not 32% of the population of Carnac-West.

@ MrCassiba
    I don't understand why you are so angry with OptimusPrime.
    Other kings are doing it too. I have seen it on Ronark.
    One day 2 gbs, next day 3 gbs and so on..

Elin[/b]
    I am angry couse i told u . Gb's have to go to ppl in server and not to king..Is like a responsibility u taking to be king and help people's.. They didn't gave kingship's to make ppl's rich .. :@ Also 32% of human's at cwest couse orcs cant vote = 16% of game = yes it can be.. If Deadsilence x 3 afk x 3 and kodiak x3 and some other ppl voted for him.. Otherwhise we couldnt take it ..

Doremi, who are you? Lol. Carnac West averages a 1000-1400 players a day I say, now we're talking only human side, and all of those who are above 50, and those that even voted or know how to. Now, If I could take a good guess, I'd say 300 people voted in the election in which optimus got 32%. Now if 300 people voted, Optimus got about 100-150 votes. Now, DeadSilence, AFK, Kodiak, 4FK, and KODI4K or w/e voted for him if I am not mistaken. Saying 15 people from each clan voted for optimus would be 75 votes. Either way, Optimus wouldn't have got king without these clans, he was a top 5 clan leader and I did not even know who he was, I just knew kodiak was an ally of AFK. I honestly don't think opti will win this time but who knows, hardly any gg clans left in carnac west anyways, I'm glad I'm not playing their anymore, it's boring 70% of the time and the exp parties are getting less and less to the day. Best of luck to all the candidates, but I can pretty much call who's going to win this one.

Doremi, who are you? Lol. Carnac West averages a 1000-1400 players a day I say, now we're talking only human side, and all of those who are above 50, and those that even voted or know how to. Now, If I could take a good guess, I'd say 300 people voted in the election in which optimus got 32%. Now if 300 people voted, Optimus got about 100-150 votes. Now, DeadSilence, AFK, Kodiak, 4FK, and KODI4K or w/e voted for him if I am not mistaken. Saying 15 people from each clan voted for optimus would be 75 votes. Either way, Optimus wouldn't have got king without these clans, he was a top 5 clan leader and I did not even know who he was, I just knew kodiak was an ally of AFK. I honestly don't think opti will win this time but who knows, hardly any gg clans left in carnac west anyways, I'm glad I'm not playing their anymore, it's boring 70% of the time and the exp parties are getting less and less to the day. Best of luck to all the candidates, but I can pretty much call who's going to win this one.[/b]
    Sure u mean me :P ?

RyanSoElectric

Ok guys....it is soon time to vote for a King again on Cwest (human).
    VOTE OPTIMUSPRIME FOR KING!!!!!!!

As everyone knows, Degano raped the treasury and left for orc, much to the GM's anger. The bad part is, we dont have a King now at all....shitty or not...we are without one. He left the Treasury with 7M in it, made the taxes at 0% and left laughing all the way to the bank. (btw, did u know the Treasury was bugged the 1st day with 21GB on both C1 and C2??? As well as the King fund part of the treasury where the King gets up to 25M a day separate from the Treasury for his own use, had a whole months worth of pay on BOTH servers.... Guess who cleared the treasury on C2 and CTRL V it with a payout of 1 coin to a friend... Degano. thats almost 30GB FREE to him... not to mention another 700M on King funds in C1 which he is entitled to.) Well he also raped C1...as I had said MANY times before and no one believed me....AFK's method of madness is evident and now maybe people believe me!!

I am expecting some flames on this topic but thats ok.... Regardless you know I always speak the truth and not afraid to admit mistakes I have made. I have made a few mistakes but i am STILL Human, learned my lesson and want to prove it. I won King in January AND February, but Feb was bugged for everyone as u know. The FIRST time a King won 2x in a row...so I wasnt that bad was I?? SO... let's get a King that isnt a douche bag, belongs to AFK , OutKasted or any of their Allies and have a King who plays, helps people and speaks perfect English, and won't quit or go ORC!. Have you all learned your lesson now?

Let's make a difference and get things back in order! Many of the highest levels went Orc...we need a strong King to lead us to victories and have FUN! ! !.

VOTE OPTIMUSPRIME ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!![/b]

First off, Fuck you.

Second off, Fuck OptiPuss's clan.

Thirdly, yeah lets just all vote for him so he can steal our treasoury, and maybe you can hang off his nuts for A goldbar, when you need it.

Fuck off you scrub, nobody gives A fuck about Optipuss and nobody will vote for him.. get you're head out of his ass, and make it past lvl 70 please thanks bai.

theres a lot of flames :unsure:

personally, i dont know many peeps in kodiak, but i think that the nicest person there is
    cptcannon

idk why he wasnt nominated, he has a clean slate, and i cant find anyone that really hates the guy

tguedes

i actually think that the best king we had on human side was at the beginning of server when panchvilla was king. imo go and flame if you want

I think you should've Voted Carona420 King when you had the chance :P. Would've been fun to continue playing and see what would've changed .

is just me or OptimusPrime stole the king treasure last time?????? :lol: :lol:

is just me or OptimusPrime stole the king treasure last time?????? :lol: :lol:[/b]
    He did.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast