Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Outkasted needs you

This is a discussion on Outkasted needs you within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "I cry, I cry" "Dumar san, why is you cry these tears, has father been on the bottle again?" "He ...
Page: 1

"I cry, I cry"

"Dumar san, why is you cry these tears, has father been on the bottle again?"

"He has been, but father is not my greatest concern today..."

My dear friends of the KO community, I am sad because I have come to the realisation that Outkasted has been a little lonely these past few weeks, and Dumar hates the sadness loneliness brings

We are looking to recruit some strong young fellows with an eagerness for battle and the consideration for their fellow orc -

. Vent is key when it comes to our pk, and also helps in the bonding experience. Bonding is fun.

. English does not have to be your first language. Outkasted is a mixture of people from all walks of life, but we do expect you to still be able to speak it!

. Giving a little info about yourself will help a lot, such as previous clan, why you left, why you want to join Outkasted etc.

. We are defiantly looking for a couple of strong warriors, talented priests, and fast daggered/arrow assassins. We already have some great mages, but we still may consider one more if you tickle our fancy.

Sending me a pm is fine, or just leave your information in this thread and we will get back to you.

Hope to see you soon!

Banned

lol dumar -_-

Infra

oh oh dumar
    :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

upeth

the_man_slayer

i love u dumar..

_Priest_Of_God_

Gay's went orc when im on vacation -_-' Bumps

sexa

memememme pls

lvl 80.99 warrior
    in+5
    ib+5
    2 x we+5
    2 x roc+5
    shell's +30 rebirth
    avedon +30 no rebirth
    2.5k def, 4k ap 11k hp unbuffed
    :P

forget it, im human just up

the_man_slayer

xD

Aba

lol I love how you talk man h34r:

the_man_slayer

woop

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need men to exp

Once Dan gets back on his feet, we will start to get in contact with the few of you fellows who have been curious about joining

sorry to anyone trying to reach me over the last few weeks but I been in and out of hospital alot as they been fixing my fucked back.

I am not going to add anyone because you got a mega high level or you got a billion np, I like to get to know my clannies to keep a close team spirit together. We're not a massive clan , only 1 clan with 36 members , 2nd clan for 2nd chars and we are allyed with Gyverforce who do DCZ. If you want to chat with me I am on my msn [email protected] ( my personal msn ). Please remember I am not normally on my rouge so MSN is better about finding out about the clan than trying to get me in game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast