Looking for a valuable clan in Edena

This is a discussion on Looking for a valuable clan in Edena within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey people.. It's Nadia from States.. I have started playing KO 2 weeks ago with my cousin's items and his ...
Page: 1

nadeosipova

Talking

Hey people..

It's Nadia from States..

I have started playing KO 2 weeks ago with my cousin's items and his lvl 56 character named Aquinas - Archer in Edena server on Karus side - and wanted to register to KO4LIFE forums with my cousin's advice to meet new friends in game who can speak English because it almost is impossible to find English speakers in the game even tough it is called USKO !!

I am actually searching for a valuable clan to feel kind of isolated and secured from the other players ( who only speak gibberish and thinking the best way of communication is to insult others and not to show any kind of respect ) to feel myself more comfortable in game..

I am planning to exp for a long time, already bought KESN codes for Platinum premiums for next 12 months and have pretty nice items like Eagle's Eye +8 and others which I believe will help me to level up faster...

If you have any invitations, pls feel free to send me PMs or to mail me through my mail ad.

( Sorry for mistakes in English , it is not my native language... )

Thanks a lot by now...

P.S. : Can anyone pls tell me how to upload a picture for my profile?..I could not find any browse option for that.. Ty ^^

Oops...

Mods pls delete this one...

Thanks...

TechaTecha

play carnac west, thats where the english players are...