The Mischief_Makers are recruiting (Diez/Human)

This is a discussion on The Mischief_Makers are recruiting (Diez/Human) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We're looking for players with good attitudes who like to have a good time. That's the first requirement. The second ...
Page: 1

tamarama

Default The Mischief_Makers are recruiting (Diez/Human)

We're looking for players with good attitudes who like to have a good time. That's the first requirement. The second requirement is that you be at least level 55+--I'm not here to powerlevel anyone and I've done raised my "babies". The right person could be lower, if you had the right attitude and were fun to be around. Of course, there's always our subclan if you're lower, too.

We're a 100% legit clan, if you find any of our clannies doing something "off" give me a ss and they're gone. That said, if you're even thinking of cheating, find another clan to fool with.

We're looking for warriors, mages and priests primarily. We have several active rogues, but again--for the right person with the right attitude, we'd probably take you.

We're Grade 2, but we've got to be riiiight on the g1 border because otherwise I'll have to kill myself.

Anyway, for a good time, call Tamarama, Jacinth, Rjinky or speak with any of the assorted MM's you see running around.

Thanks for looking,

Tam

PS--one other caveat, we're *OLD* compared to most clans. We've got one 14 year old and two 17 year olds, and 2 in our 20's and the rest of them are 30+ (At least four members) so ...think on that.

Cleatus

:huh: you mean it's not ok to bug isloon?

tamarama

Ha ha. No. That would not be OK.

Smoking

hy man, I'm a lvl 58 int priest

i quitted ko, but might be comming back.

Downside, i gave up my gear wenn i left
    I'm offcourse not asking for gear but help with farming would be nice.

Im 20 years old and live in belgium

I'm not 100% sure I'm comming back, but would like to have some options

Mullet_Mulisha

Anyway, for a good time, call Tamarama
    ooh :P lol

just kidding, but good luck with clan

Itamal

bump for coolest clan on diez

tamarama

Originally posted by Itamal
    bump for coolest clan on diez
    Aww, Itamal. :wub: :wub: :wub:

You know there's always a space for you here.