Pariah Clan Seeks GG's

This is a discussion on Pariah Clan Seeks GG's within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gonna be having a few ppls go to the new server, so we will have some extra spots in the ...
Page: 1

Banned

Gonna be having a few ppls go to the new server, so we will have some extra spots in the clan.

Looking for GG ACTIVE Pkers that have good attitudes! We're a competitive clan that loves to own, but first and foremost, we like to have fun and work as a team.

Ubre items are not neccesary, but being somewhat versed in skills of your class is. (mages knowing support role, rogues carrying cure pots and using them...ETC).

I'm thinking we will have about 10 spots open in the second roster (it's not a sub-clan, it's an equal-clan) so, if you're interested, PM me in-game on Lsanctisi, or leave a post here, and i'll get ya the clan website so you can submit an actual application.

Cheers! XD

Limited Edition! Senior Member

u ys clanny my? oke?

littledudefire

up for gg dies dcz clan!!!

GetRichOrDieTrying

need more female in clan <_<

Best DCZ clan in Diez wanna go dcz it&#39;s a must !!!

Banned

wubs

I kinda figured makin a post here would be pointless, because I think I got most of the GG english speaking players on Dies :P

but if ur out there and needing a GG clan, PM me