Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

PerfectCh0ic3

This is a discussion on PerfectCh0ic3 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PerfectCh0ic3 has just started recruiting, as both PerfectChoic3 and PerfectCh0ice are full. We're currently recruiting any class 70+ with 100k+ ...
Page: 1

PerfectCh0ic3 has just started recruiting, as both PerfectChoic3 and PerfectCh0ice are full. We're currently recruiting any class 70+ with 100k+ NP.

Players are expected to have a good understanding of the English language and to have access to Vent (Information of our channel will be given out once accepted) for events.

We are an active clan with top class people in terms of level and skill. With clan 3 currently in the top 60 and rising, clan 2 in the top 20 and clan 1 holding 1st place in Ares. Players are not pushed out of any clan, we treat all members of each clan as if it was one big family.
    Doing Isiloon & Felankor basically everyday. DS/EW party's are held around the clock if your looking for an Exp clan. Or on the other hand, if your looking for a pk clan then theres no doubt we are the best pking clan on Ares. (If you think wrong of my comment, then fight us.)

If you wish to contact us, or want to know more information about us then our forums are currently held at: PerfectChoic3

Or alternatively PM xSoulCollectorx (leader of clan 3), H0RROR (it's h0rror, assis of clan 2) or Vanessita(leader of clan 1 & Queen of Orc :P) all usually found on A1.

<3 PC

Bump

Bump

deadlysin

would you accept lvl 68 warrior with 113k NP?

Jediay

push up

SoulFamily

we need still new babas

G0D

Best PKing clan? C&#39;mon H0RR0R I hope your not incluiding yourself in that quote?

I&#39;m not the clan itself am I? It would shit all over any clan you&#39;ve been in, though.

G0D

Stupidity is among us, you either misread what I said or just didn&#39;t read it at all.
    Also the only clans I&#39;ve been in on this character was my clan, which you asked to join and R2D which hmm well you don&#39;t wanna start a flame war on this topic now do we?

The only way i see it is if you put me down, if i&#39;m wrong them i&#39;m sorry <3

G0D

lvl 71 - Warrior - Karus - Proud assistant & worst pker of PerfectCh0ice ;D

-_- you said it yourself was just toying with you jeez...

SoulFamily

at least he is getting better :P

SoulFamily

bumpy

^_^

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast