Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

PerfectCh0ic3

This is a discussion on PerfectCh0ic3 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; !...
Page: 4

!

Ironmagic

Hey,

I got given a lvl 72 orc mage 386k np..im kinda badly equipped at the moment, and a little rusty as mage but im picking it back up fast..give me a pm here or pm ironmagee on a1 or a2

BuMp

Vanessita

up :lol:

Bump.

Nick

BUMP ^_^

and yes people should have vent, most ppl arent using vent from this clan, and that sucks badly

greets
    Hightech

only if i was orc i would join main clan ^_^

Limited Edition! Senior Member

bump :wub:

ThanxRU

i got a warrior lvl 76 i got hacked couple weeks ago it got 700k nps i can let u use it if u want to

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

only if i was orc i would join main clan ^_^[/b]
    but u dont got enough np baba

<3

bump

I think it goes 75+ 700k+ np for clan 1, 72+ 200k+ np for clan 2 and clan 3 currently closed at the moment, still undecided on what were doing so i guess this topic is just recruiting for clan 2. A couple of spaces left, need one good active priest.

but u dont got enough np baba

<3
    bump[/b]
    no worries when i hit 80 ima pk my ass off and make 1 mill np in a month you know how much i exp ima pk twice as hard so watch out orcs

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lawl... gl with taking our party down xD

Ickeras

PerfectCh0ic3 has just started recruiting, as both PerfectChoic3 and PerfectCh0ice are full. We&#39;re currently recruiting any class 70+ with 100k+ NP.

Players are expected to have a good understanding of the English language and to have access to Vent (Information of our channel will be given out once accepted) for events.

We are an active clan with top class people in terms of level and skill. With clan 3 currently in the top 60 and rising, clan 2 in the top 20 and clan 1 holding 1st place in Ares. Players are not pushed out of any clan, we treat all members of each clan as if it was one big family.
    Doing Isiloon & Felankor basically everyday. DS/EW party&#39;s are held around the clock if your looking for an Exp clan. Or on the other hand, if your looking for a pk clan then theres no doubt we are the best pking clan on Ares. (If you think wrong of my comment, then fight us.)

If you wish to contact us, or want to know more information about us then our forums are currently held at: PerfectChoic3

Or alternatively PM xSoulCollectorx (leader of clan 3), H0RROR (it&#39;s h0rror, assis of clan 2) or Vanessita(leader of clan 1 & Queen of Orc :P) all usually found on A1.[/b]

:huh: Now dont take me wrong on this ,,,I feel that Vanessita is a very good leader & player "BUT" wtf. Why in the hell do you need 3 clans :blink: :blink: In the fact that the first clan is in the top 5 for god sakes should be well enough for you but your out to make a 3rd? If anything it should be a DLW clan. If not I&#39;m sorry to say but sounds a bit full of your self & greedy.

Nothing but <33 Vanessita really & grats on Queen again. :wub:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast