Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PerfectCh0ice Ares server

This is a discussion on PerfectCh0ice Ares server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Ares members. PerfectCh0ice clan Human side , Ally of the main PC clan ( top1 in Ares if you ...
Page: 1

Genkku

Hello Ares members.

PerfectCh0ice clan Human side , Ally of the main PC clan ( top1 in Ares if you intersting to know ) , need you , to help us and we can help you also.

We requirements lvls 70+ prefer priests and rogue's , could speak Turkish , English , Espnaol , hmm about Nps its importent but not that much , if the Nps will make a problem ill ask leader what to do.

Also we have vent , but i need ask from Vanessita before i post.

If you intersting to join , you can contact us with pm me at site or in game:

MrsPich = Leader

Genkku = assist

Thrasyllos = assist

We also farm , xping , help to each other .

MOST importent things imprisoned to do are:

DO NOT cheat

DO NOT curse in chat

Im on a1 for now , also its legit clan main clan have many high lvls also in the Ally.

Well like i said if you intersting , drop pm.

Good luck , have nice day.

Eloma

Do u guys talk only english in clan chat or really all language turkish english spanish ?

would be kinda messy if you'd mix all those language .. ( just wondering )

nd bump i guess

Genkku

Hmm we actually speaking English and probably some of members will talk also Turkish , we can add ppl who talking Turkish but we wants them to understand English also , cuz its hard to work toggeter if some of us talking only English and them only Turkish.

If we in vent its probably be only English , but if you with frined alone ofc you can talk how you want.

Anyway , in clan chat if somebody is speaking only English and you talk to guy who talking Turkish , he have to answer you with English , but if he dont know how to talk , probably somebody else translate it for him.

Hmm we actually speaking English and probably some of members will talk also Turkish , we can add ppl who talking Turkish but we wants them to understand English also , cuz its hard to work toggeter if some of us talking only English and them only Turkish.

In we in vent its probably be only English , but if you with frined alone ofc you can talk how you want.

Anyway , in clan chat if somebody is speaking only English and you talk to guy who talking Turkish , he have to answer you with English , but if he dont know how to talk , probably somebody else translate it for him.[/b]
    all i have atm is my wife's old 63 priest (orc) vanessita. . can i Joinnnn?? ^_^

Genkku

all i have atm is my wife's old 63 priest (orc) vanessita. . can i Joinnnn?? ^_^[/b]
    Your wife is Vane ? explain more please im confused

Your wife is Vane ? explain more please im confused [/b]
    LOL no. . .vanessita knows me pretty well :P i was pleading for her to let me join ^_^

Genkku

LOL no. . .vanessita knows me pretty well :P i was pleading for her to let me join ^_^[/b]
    Oh then :P i also know you , you were in Refugee if im not wrong , i was in also , well if you wanna join , drop me pm in game , im on a1 atm.

P.S if im not answering , its cuz im on mercent , i probably back in 1 hour or less , btw didnt you got hacked few weeks ago?
    If yea sad to hear that :/ .

Have nice day.

Eloma

What a lucky person :P *jealous

...btw didnt you got hacked few weeks ago?
    If yea sad to hear that :/ .

Have nice day.[/b]
    Na, the acct has passed through a couple of hands since i sold it a while back. the new owner was hacked. Fortunately i was able to get the acct and 95% of his items back, so...

I'll let you know as soon as i get a char sorted out.

Genkku

Na, the acct has passed through a couple of hands since i sold it a while back. the new owner was hacked. Fortunately i was able to get the acct and 95% of his items back, so...

I'll let you know as soon as i get a char sorted out.[/b]
    Alright , have a good luck.

Eloma

Genkku

bump it

Genkku

Need more pms .

up

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

all i have atm is my wife's old 63 priest (orc) vanessita. . can i Joinnnn?? ^_^[/b]
    but tico we are human :huh: :blink:

Eloma

Yay human ftw ! Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast