Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast

PersimmoN Recruiting For The New Server !

This is a discussion on PersimmoN Recruiting For The New Server ! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow are you dumb or just stupid? Quit bumping this shit It seems pretty obvious that none wants to join ...
Page: 31

Wow are you dumb or just stupid?

Quit bumping this shit

It seems pretty obvious that none wants to join your clan when in 22 pages the only reply we see in your thread are yours..

Retard.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Wow are you dumb or just stupid?

Quit bumping this shit

It seems pretty obvious that none wants to join your clan when in 22 pages the only reply we see in your thread are yours..

Retard.[/b]
    who the fuck you are to know anything about my clan ? nobody asked yours lame opinion and nobody will..

I have the right to bump this topic as much as I want , moron ..

you don't know anything about my clan you don't even have the right to post here any shit .. you are miserable ,

I wish you to burn in hell , Retard .

Actually you shouldn't have the right to bump this topic as much as you want but hey keep going maybe you'll get a member once you hit 50 pages

Actually you shouldn't have the right to bump this topic as much as you want but hey keep going maybe you'll get a member once you hit 50 pages[/b]
    Lol , this is insane how Retard you are .. you are a miserable kid who don&#39;t know anything about my clan <_<

PersimmoN is made up of 2 clans which are almost full , unfortunately the only clan that you are able to join atm is

" ImAFuckingRetard " , so get lost of my topic and cry a river to your mommy why you were born as a Retard

xstep

Lol , this is insane how Retard you are .. you are a miserable kid who don&#39;t know anything about my clan <_<

PersimmoN is made up of 2 clans which are almost full , unfortunately the only clan that you are able to join atm is

" ImAFuckingRetard " , so get lost of my topic and cry a river to your mommy why you were born as a Retard [/b]
    Nice +1, fck this retard...

littledudefire

up

I wouldn&#39;t advice any of you guys to join this clan

I used to be in it until nati started stealing my koxp spot, i was like wtf my megatheron nigga

but he wouldnt give a damn he would just set up his koxp and let it there sometime he wouldnt move it for up to THREE DAYS.

I once dropped a crude crystal and the fucker stole it from me.. i was like wtf a crude crystal I CAN FINALLY BUY A SWORD BREAKER!

But now that i&#39;ve been scammed by those guy i&#39;ve no real reason to play the game nemore they just killed the fun for me

Burn in hell PersimmoN

up

blaalb923

up

xstep

I wouldn&#39;t advice any of you guys to join this clan

I used to be in it until nati started stealing my koxp spot, i was like wtf my megatheron nigga

but he wouldnt give a damn he would just set up his koxp and let it there sometime he wouldnt move it for up to THREE DAYS.

I once dropped a crude crystal and the fucker stole it from me.. i was like wtf a crude crystal I CAN FINALLY BUY A SWORD BREAKER!

But now that i&#39;ve been scammed by those guy i&#39;ve no real reason to play the game nemore they just killed the fun for me

Burn in hell PersimmoN[/b]
    any proof? NO , so STOP TALKIN SHIT U BLOODY IDIOT....

UP for Nati

loled..

UšP

any proof? NO , so STOP TALKIN SHIT U BLOODY IDIOT....

UP for Nati[/b]
    Thanks dude , ignore that faggot child he is a miserable child with no friends and no life .

Bump

xstep

Thanks dude , ignore that faggot child he is a miserable child with no friends and no life .

Bump [/b]
    NP and anyway u are my clan leader =) i will play warrior MavortE (with my friend)

Up