PHASELIS in Akara Recruiting.

This is a discussion on PHASELIS in Akara Recruiting. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As said on topic, PHASELIS is recruiting some members to get better on Akara. Actually, We had a bad start ...
Page: 1

BJK

Wink

As said on topic, PHASELIS is recruiting some members to get better on Akara. Actually, We had a bad start on Akara comparing to Pathos, but we are getting more powerful each day.

For the people who don't know PHASELIS Clan ;

http://www.kodb.info/np/pathos/PHASELIS

- We stayed at top. 1 on pathos over years.
    - The first Royal Knight G1 clan on USKO.
    - All legit, goodgun, respected members.
    - The richest legit clan on USKO. (I do not add Beramus and Cypher, Because they are dupe servers. On Pathos, There was not a even single rof +1.)

Well, Here is a small droplist of PHASELIS on Pathos. (The droplist in 1 day.)
    Code:
    10/16/07******Phabank******Elf Belt******
    10/16/07 ****Toxicrose ****1x Gold bar ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Ring of Courage(2) ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Warrior Earring(3) ****
    10/16/07 ****Sallasz ****Rogue Earring ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Warrior Earring (2.) ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Ring of Courage ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Cleric Earring ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****1x Gold bar ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Emerald Ring ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Crystal Belt ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Bronze Earring
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Warrior Earring ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Elf Ring ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Fire Belt ****
    10/16/07 ****Phabank ****Rogue Earring
    Ahh, I just realised that Felankor didn't drop a good item at that day. Whatever...

www.phaselis.net is our website address, and http://phaselis.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46 is our forum's foreign section address.

You can make your application via http://phaselis.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46. Our rules, application questions are writed there.

I will copy/paste our Applications and Forum Rules topic from our website ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <div align="CENTER">- Application -</span></div>

Firstly, We, the PHASELIS members want to thank you for entering our forums.

Howewer, We will ask you some question before you can make your application. Hopefully you fill out the form with true answers.

------------------------------------- Application Form ----------------------------------------

Name :
    Sirname :
    Birthday :
    Job :
    Which languages you can speak ?

How many yeard did you played KnightOnline ?

Why do you choose us instead of other clans ?

Are you a premium members ?

Do you buy premium usually ?

How many hours you can be online everyday ?

Do you have a computer/connection of your own ?

Want to add something ?

Did you read rules, and accept them ?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy/Paste above, and make an application in a new topic.

<span style="color:Red">Important!
    Clan leader, or asistans won&#39;t invite you directly. As soon as your application is accepted, We will make a poll about you. All the members will vote about you, and if you get chosen by members, you will be a Phaselisian.

We will contact you via msn, forum or PM ingame about result of poll.

You can be invited to PHASELIS or PHASELlS. They both are our clans, nothing is different between them. Howewer, We invite our "Trial Members" to PHASELlS first. Trial members and main members have the same rights, but that was a step for us to prevent us from scammers/liars.

Have a good day, and hopefully we see you in our clanlist soon!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please do not forget to make the application on www.phaselis.net/forum, not here.

Thanks.

ragiyr

bump for a goodgun clan, and some of the nicest turks I have ever met. I can say I was honored to be a part of their alliance while I played akara.

YuGiOh

you are Karus ?

BJK

bump for a goodgun clan, and some of the nicest turks I have ever met. I can say I was honored to be a part of their alliance while I played akara.[/b]
    Thanks CaptainCoins, we are glad of being ally with Judge/Judge. You guys are doing/did great. ^_^

@ Yugioh ; We are Karus clan.

We are doing Isiloon everyday, and going to start killing Felankor next week.

SilicoN

Up ^^